Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

The Final Touch and Last Stand of Live Led Zeppelin ever to touch and Grace a Stage... I Miss John Bonham!!!

http://youtu.be/fPidk8svtmk

Post-Script: When I used to post anything related to Led Zeppelin from a YouTube link, it used to show a picture of the video I was posting. Now when I do it it, it only shows the link. I much prefer to have a picture of what I intend to post rather than just a plain link. I have noticed that this has occurred to some and not others since the new changes to this website occurred. Can someone explain to me how to post the way I know and was used to?

By the way, this link is to the very last live Led Zeppelin concert from Berlin, West Germany on July 7, 1980. The very longest version of "Stairway to Heaven" ever. Also of historic note: "Whole Lotta Love" is the very Swan Song and the last song that Led Zeppelin ever performed as a Group.

Edited by kingzoso

Anybody familiar with this or have ever heard this before?

At around the 7:05 mark in this 1972 New Zealand version of "Dazed and Confused", Jimmy goes into the chording and riffing that would eventually become the "Song Remains the Same". Take a listen. Very brief but also very Awesome.

I loved the comments Randy stated about Robert, Led Zeppelin and how they had to keep adding Zeppelin to their set list and meeting them at Cosimo Matassa's in New Orleans in 1973. He is also a kind man.

Randy Jackson of Zebra - Behind The Bands - Season 3, Episode 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Speaking of YouTube rarities...Just wondering if anyone out there remembers hearing a recording of Jimmy Page playing electric guitar by himself, featuring some Elvis and Hendrix quotations and alot of Wah Wah pedal? The consensus was that it was definitely legit and it was really Jimmy playing. If anyone could help identify what this might be from I would really appreciate it.

^^Nice Roxie :-)

I know this has been posted in pieces and if someone has already posted this longer version apologies.

Li'l Band O' Gold and Robert Plant -- A Film by Goody

Ahhhhh Deborah J - one of the most iconic places in NOLA. The good times I have had there cannot be counted. Robert and Lil' Band of Gold

were spectacular.

Thanks to lowery66