Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Agreed a great concert, but if you want the best from '71' IMHO this is it!!! Orlando rocks!

Don't think enough people realize just how heavy they were on that 71 tour. Too bad more gigs weren't taped.

8/19/71 is still on my radar as a must find and, it's out there being hoarded at the moment. Where there is a will, there is a way wink.gif .......

Don't think enough people realize just how heavy they were on that 71 tour. Too bad more gigs weren't taped.

8/19/71 is still on my radar as a must find and, it's out there being hoarded at the moment. Where there is a will, there is a way wink.gif .......

Got something interesting at HRC for you, go to 1971 downloads and scroll to the bottom.. enjoy!

ahh sorry, the date is 71-09-04 (My bad)

It's this one you want, eh!

71-08-19-vancouver.fullpage.jpg?1229094766

70_vancouver_bestconcert.fullpage.jpg?1229094767

Edited by Conneyfogle

Got something interesting at HRC for you, go to 1971 downloads and scroll to the bottom.. enjoy!

Christ, no bad at all my friend. Great selection. Thanks smile.gif

It's this one you want, eh!

71-08-19-vancouver.fullpage.jpg?1229094766

70_vancouver_bestconcert.fullpage.jpg?1229094767

Yep... and I want it shared ! I have no idea what the quality is but there is a hoarder who last I heard, refuses to let anyone near it. Knowing how good the show was and being somewhat sentimental myself, I can appreciate where he is coming from but, at this stage of the game....give her up ...lol

Yep... and I want it shared ! I have no idea what the quality is but there is a hoarder who last I heard, refuses to let anyone near it. Knowing how good the show was and being somewhat sentimental myself, I can appreciate where he is coming from but, at this stage of the game....give her up ...lol

I just read that they found recording equipment at the concert and had it destroyed only to find out that it was put there by the Noise pollution peeps hahahaha ( I put up an interview from the concert)

I just read that they found recording equipment at the concert and had it destroyed only to find out that it was put there by the Noise pollution peeps hahahaha ( I put up an interview from the concert)

Yeah, Grant put an end to that poor dude in a hurry. Not sure if the hoarder is that dude or not but if he is, there won't be much of the show recorded. Unless of course he licked up his wounds and found another place to record. There was a massive crush on the floor that night and the stage was litterally being ripped apart as the band played. Anyone who was caught up in that would have been fighting for survival and not in any position to record anything. Awesome show, completely different set list than most of the tour. The band loved Vancouver in those day's and Vancouver loved them. We were alway's treated to something special in the early day's and that's why I think this gig is significant and needs to be shared

What would you like next? you don't really want dazed up do you? it's not brilliant and 30 mins long, it could take a while, I'll stick it up eventually though.

YES, eventually D&C, but how about the Rain Song and Black Dog and Bring It On Home intro.

:thumbsup::notworthy:

we've done the Rain Song, see above/below whatever, I'll seek out black dog for you, Im in Tampa at the moment in 1970

Thanks and I apologize as I meant No Quarter :slapface:

and if you get time SIBLY :D - Do you want to shoot me yet? :peace:

Edited by Deborah J