Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

2002 Led Zeppelin Anniversary Daze in Crewe

Back to Knebworth - 30 Years Gone- August 8, 2009

No doubt some very fond memories for those who attended the Back to Knebworth event. Beautiful setting !

Personally, I'd love to attend a convention or meet up someday.

No doubt some very fond memories for those who attended the Back to Knebworth event. Beautiful setting !

Personally, I'd love to attend a convention or meet up someday.

ally, I would love for all of us to get together as well.

back on track:

THE ROBERT PLANT INTERVIEW

THE JOHN PAUL JONES INTERVIEW

Cyndi Lauper performs Immigrant Song.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5FokQWUnK1Y

I must say that I am VERY Happy and VERY Pleased that I started this Topic almost one year ago. As of this moment this topic has received 536 responses. The great thing about it is that most of the responses are video links of "Led Zeppelin or Relaated" via YouTube. I have seen and heard so many "Great" and "Rare" Led Zeppelin (and Related) material that it seems (and is) almost beyond comprehension.

I would personally like to thank "Deborah J" (we obviously know who You are). I would like to say to you "Deborah J" that I hope you do your "Magic" and download everything that you can to keep this Topic up-to-date. You have done such a great job so far, I say, keep them coming. We can all use and learn more of the history of the "mighty Led Zeppelin" when it comes to what you have managed to provide.

One last note, I would like to appreciate and acknowledge, Sam the Webmaster, for replying to one of my Topics insteaed of "banning" it because it may have been to "controversial".

Again, lastly, I think this is one of the "Best" topics ever created because it seems to show that there is so much that Led Zeppelin or Related has produced or created to keep the "Song Remains the Same"...

I must say that I am VERY Happy and VERY Pleased that I started this Topic almost one year ago. As of this moment this topic has received 536 responses. The great thing about it is that most of the responses are video links of "Led Zeppelin or Relaated" via YouTube. I have seen and heard so many "Great" and "Rare" Led Zeppelin (and Related) material that it seems (and is) almost beyond comprehension.

I would personally like to thank "Deborah J" (we obviously know who You are). I would like to say to you "Deborah J" that I hope you do your "Magic" and download everything that you can to keep this Topic up-to-date. You have done such a great job so far, I say, keep them coming. We can all use and learn more of the history of the "mighty Led Zeppelin" when it comes to what you have managed to provide.

One last note, I would like to appreciate and acknowledge, Sam the Webmaster, for replying to one of my Topics insteaed of "banning" it because it may have been to "controversial".

Again, lastly, I think this is one of the "Best" topics ever created because it seems to show that there is so much that Led Zeppelin or Related has produced or created to keep the "Song Remains the Same"...

lzzoso- THANK YOU for the kind words and for starting this thread. I feel like we are the generation that shares the experiences with the next generation that is finding their music. And we have so many younger members on this forum who have as much if not more respect for the music than some of the older members IMHO.

Even though I have loved the music for 40 years I also learn new things as well. We have so many great people on the forum of all ages and can all learn from each other.

And SAM, well he is the webMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Deborah J