Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Hello All!!!.

I would again like to say "Thank You" to everyone who has contributed any and all songs and videos about and to this Topic that I started just about 1 year: Led Zeppelin and Related.

My initial point (post) was for us to Hear and Share all Songs that are Out there on YouTube that has any relation(s) to the Music of Led Zeppelin (and Related).

I consider it to be some what of an "Honor" that this Topic has been seen by more that 16,500 people and has had more than 700 replies/posts.

More than 16,500 views and over 700 Led Zeppelin and Related songs/videos/interviews/etc..

This actually makes me very Proud and Grateful that I consider Myself to one of the Biggest Led Zeppelin Fans out there, anywhere on this Planet.

Hello All!!!.

I would again like to say "Thank You" to everyone who has contributed any and all songs and videos about and to this Topic that I started just about 1 year: Led Zeppelin and Related.

My initial point (post) was for us to Hear and Share all Songs that are Out there on YouTube that has any relation(s) to the Music of Led Zeppelin (and Related).

I consider it to be some what of an "Honor" that this Topic has been seen by more that 16,500 people and has had more than 700 replies/posts.

More than 16,500 views and over 700 Led Zeppelin and Related songs/videos/interviews/etc..

This actually makes me very Proud and Grateful that I consider Myself to one of the Biggest Led Zeppelin Fans out there, anywhere on this Planet.

For me , it has been a pleasure to participate in this thread. Great memories, new finds. Such history in music. :thumbsup:

I was at this show at Maple Leaf Gradens. My then girlfriend (now my wife) won tickets from the radio station Q107. It was a Great Show. I would like to know how they managed to sneak a camera in. From what I remember those things were huge back in the day.

Thanks for posting

The music fantastic, Robert showing what a rock god really looks like :veryhot: ...jealous of anyone who attended :peace: (Thanks lulazeppeliano)

Robert Plant - In the Mood - Toronto 1988

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmdO-KhnSWM

Robert Plant - In the Evening - Toronto 1988

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY3FNZZOaio

*about Coney's post*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

(although I watched only about 10 min)

Jimmy is so fast! And look at Robert's dance moves! And JPJ hopping on the second song (ICQYB)! And the public ...

My hand was (involuntary) sneaking to the keyboard, to control this game.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway, what was this? :unsure:

Edited by zdr

*about Coney's post*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

(although I watched only about 10 min)

Jimmy is so fast! And look at Robert's dance moves! And JPJ hopping on the second song (ICQYB)! And the public ...

My hand was (involuntary) sneaking to the keyboard, to control this game.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway, what was this? :unsure:

It's from a concert in Second Life (A virtual 3d world)

www.secondlife.com/

I'm off there to sign up, I've got a feeling there's gonna be a big concert at Madison Square Gardens next week!

:elvis2:

Edited by Conneyfogle