Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Even though I started this Great and Popular topic of Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube 2 years ago (minus 1 day) this is my first time to actually try and post a song or video. Please forgive me if I do not succeed.

This is a short interview with Rob Halford conducted by Martha Quinn at Live Aid. 1985. Rob mentions Judas Priest opening up for Led Zeppelin in San Francisco 1977 for the "infamous" 'Day on the Green' concert. "the Last Brawl".

Holy Shit! I think I finally discovered how to post actual videos to this very topic I started. If I did it right, I expect to post as many videos or songs of LED ZEPPELIN that I can.

By the way, 1,150 replies in less than 2 years is something that I am very proud to have started because this topic seems to bring out alot of songs/videos that the average Led Zeppelin fan would probably never hear and appreciate. Thanks to everyone who has contributed, including myself.

Edited by lzzoso

This is an amazing performance.

19th June 1969, Led Zeppelin recorded an appearance for the 'Tous En Scene' TV Show at the Antenne Culturelle du Kremlin-Bicetre in Paris France, playing 'Communication Breakdown' and 'Dazed And Confused'. http://youtu.be/bnYgF2GHB94

Other video is here http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-Day-in-Led-Zeppelin/169230076448680?ref=ts

Thanks Debs. Nice photos and quite interesting. Not much coverage on Zep, but like the photo of Robert circa 1969. The photo of the whole band is kind of distant, so couldn't quite focus on it. Any idea where these were taken? Perhaps in L.A. or SF?

Edited by SuperDave

Hope this isn't a re-post.

Deborah Bonham singing Roberts "Big Log"...

As a Stratocaster player I am always looking for that song with the unmistakable sound of a Strat. Not so much here but lots to be had on the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPRl_XeZVkQMy name is Mason Woodward, I'm 13 yrs old and have been playing guitar since I was 9 yrs old. I really love The Who and Led Zeppelin and have recorded several of their songs, this is me playing Stairway to Heaven in my bedroom. Edited by masonwoodward

My name is Mason Woodward, I'm 13 yrs old and have been playing guitar since I was 9 yrs old. I really love The Who and Led Zeppelin and have recorded several of their songs, this is me playing Stairway to Heaven in my bedroom. My link

Welcome to the forum Mason.

Video is not available on YouTube. Check your link again.

Edited by SuperDave

Needs a little work, but overall you did a good job. Tough to hear your parts at times. Might want to lower the volume of the original next time.

I did it in one take so I didn't get the lighting right or volume, I'll remove it and try to make a better later. Thank you for you comment. Mason

I did it in one take so I didn't get the lighting right or volume, I'll remove it and try to make a better later. Thank you for you comment. Mason

Yeah, the video was a bit dark too. Good to learn through experience. Keep practicing your playing 'cause you'll only get better! :guitar_mood: