Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Good work! Could you have 2 sections, one for the August 4th videos and one for the August 11th shows?

To find the 4th show videos, I recommend going for the youtube channels "chriss999" and "Matthew9444".

I would be happy to look into doing this in the near future.

my intial idea was to put together a full set list of of the show TBH this might be a mix of both nights IDK. :unsure:

I am hoping that as these were found on you tube that this site wont get me into trouble. :unsure:

Glad to see people are enjoying my labor of love for IMO the best band ever!!!

Edited by RolandDeschain

I would be happy to look into doing this in the near future.

my intial idea was to put together a full set list of of the show TBH this might be a mix of both nights IDK. :unsure:

I am hoping that as these were found on you tube that this site wont get me into trouble. :unsure:

Glad to see people are enjoying my labor of love for IMO the best band ever!!!

You should be ok as the videos are readily available on YT.

Thanks Deborah!!!laugh.gifVery Funny!!!!

Robert kept trying to be his usual joking self and most of it seemed to go right over her head!!!Very amusing!!

Thanks again for sharing!!

Oh god I'm so late on replying to this but I just had to say that this is an awesome interview. Unlike most other interviews you can still see something of the "young" Robert Plant here and there. And that comment about the grandfather was sooooooo cool. Gotta love a family man :rolleyes: . And that interviewer is hilarious too. She seems to be quite nervous, but dammit, she fails to understand Robert's humour whcih amuses me again..Thanks for putting this up

Oh god I'm so late on replying to this but I just had to say that this is an awesome interview. Unlike most other interviews you can still see something of the "young" Robert Plant here and there. And that comment about the grandfather was sooooooo cool. Gotta love a family man :rolleyes: . And that interviewer is hilarious too. She seems to be quite nervous, but dammit, she fails to understand Robert's humour whcih amuses me again..Thanks for putting this up

c4plant,ZepRex and SuperDave-you are very welcome. Glad you enjoyed the post :D

Robert Plant Interview Swedish TV Part-1.wmv

Robert Plant Interview Swedish TV Part-2.wmv

I have been spending my evening perusing this thread and thoroughly enjoying my time here!

Ms. Deb, after the day I had...I needed a good laugh! Thank you for posting it!!!!

These 2 were one of the most hilarious things I have ever watched!!! Who knew the Swedish people had such a crazy sense of humor???

I got to say Robert's charm has no equal!!!

The sad moment when Rob spoke of losing his boy was so touching and human...but the rest of it had me laughing out loud!

1227.gif

Just curious, am I the first one to see the Shepperton studio rehearsals for the 2007 concert on Youtube? Haven't seen any mention yet, but they are there (not all songs, but some...)

Edited by cube