Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

There is no music with this, but a nice collection. (by ininper)

Led Zeppelin live vinyl

:drool:

Considering this thread is now 78 pages long, I'm wagering a guess that this particular clip has been posted before, perhaps even more than once. Taking that into consideration, I'd like to post it again given that this interview with Plant (which originally aired on Friday Night Videos back in 1983) was conducted by Denny Somach, author of Get the Led Out: How Led Zeppelin Became the Biggest Band in the World, which comes out on October 7th.

I was not going to put this in the OTD thread, but I fell on the floor!!! In no way is ANY disrespect intended, I just thought this was funny (by Linda Adams)

OH NO!! JIMMYPAGE.COM "On This Day" HAS CRASHED!

Yup ... she's funny. I've seen a couple of other things she's done and am intending to judge her harshly ... but it works : makes you smile ...

http://youtu.be/PBRmpNXC

Sigh. Oh well, this was supposed to be the Yardbirds covering the Velvet Underground's "I'm Waiting For My Man" in 1968. Page really digs into the riff.

Edited by kaiser

WC have decided to go on a muting spree, I suggest you have a good listen now to any Zep vids, 'cos they'll all be gone soon.

Just sayin'

I think everyone here should get 100% on this but here you go anyways:

I know there is a Michael Winslow thread from way back, but I did not see this posted. You know I love each of them, but this is funny and the spoof about Robert...the guy is great IMHO!

Michael Winslow - Talking about Radio & Music

I've got a clip of Peter Grant being interviewed at the 1992 In The City conference in Manchester from local TV, if I can get my capture card to work I'll post it.

^^ Jimmy sure got up and walked out fast. Thanks for the post!

Richard Thompson - LiveStream 2012 - Stairgate in Hendon

Check the 6:50 mark...

Did I hear him correctly? Did Jimmy say "Ex squeeze me?" as a play on excuse me?