Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

As Led Zeppelin performed an early show in Honolulu, Hawaii, on Sept. 6, 1970, two of the 15,000 audience members crammed into the International Center Arena captured separate recordings of the sounds and visuals. Here is an attempt to present a sampling of what happened onstage during the set closer, "Whole Lotta Love."

Edited by ZEPFAN17

actually its been edited to mix two versions together from what the poster of this said.. B)

This will clarify what it actually is...from the guy who posted it

this is two parts of Killing Floor played by the band during a sound check on Apr 27th 1969 at the Fillmore West in San Francisco CA.The edit is exactly at

and I cut off about half of the first part and about a quarter of the second half and spliced it together as one song. Edited by ZEPFAN17

actually its been edited to mix two versions together from what the poster of this said.. B)

This will clarify what it actually is...from the guy who posted it

this is two parts of Killing Floor played by the band during a sound check on Apr 27th 1969 at the Fillmore West in San Francisco CA.The edit is exactly at

and I cut off about half of the first part and about a quarter of the second half and spliced it together as one song.

Then why did the poster say in the video that it was them "Back Together and Rehearsing"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqO151_RxMU

Southampton University

22nd Jan 1973

Rock And Roll

4:00 Over The Hills And Far Away

10:38 Black Dog

16:20 Misty Mountain Hop

20:58 Since I've Been Loving You

29:38 Dancing Days

34:10 The Song Remains The Same

39:41 The Rain Song

48:56 Dazed & Confused

77:11 Stairway To Heaven

89:15 Whole Lotta Love

116:31 Heartbreaker

127:43 Organ Solo

130:57 Thank You

140:37 How Many More Times

149:00 Communication Breakdown

Edited by ZEPFAN17

• 2 weeks later...

Woman has good taste, but I would never.....truly, too much respect for Robert..but like I said she's got good taste:-)

I love Grace Potter! Thank you for posting this Deborah, I hope to see her playing in concert with her band sometime soon.

Edited by zemun

Great finds/vids, Deborah J!

What I would do to have a collection like that.

Hi Percys_Plant!

You know I would rather spend time and money in an album store than a jewelry store any given day!! Search out local shops in your area. I know New Orleans has a few great places and you can call them if your looking for something and they will mail it to you. This is one of my favorite places on the earth:-)

There is also a thread on here about vinyl record shops:-) :peace:

Edited by Deborah J

Holy crap. That is one awesome store!! But then again, I don't live in New Orleans. Damn! :(

Still, it's definitely inspired me to go hunting around for any existing vinyl record stores around my neck of the woods.

There are tons of old bookstores here *lol* but no luck with vinyl-heavy stores yet.