Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

On 2/12/2019 at 12:19 PM, Stryder1978 said:

VERY bizarre...but great vocals!

the band is pretty tight for people wearing outfits but it would have been much better if she could actually hit the high notes from the beginning.

PFoZ latest video .

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel for more instrumental Zep covers. 

On 1/27/2019 at 3:13 AM, porgie66 said:

New YouTube channel - People's Front of Zeppelin.  Check it! 

This was Virtual Zeppelin , basically we all left and started our own channel. We will be posting a lot of videos ....have a look and listen. 

On 2/15/2019 at 7:38 AM, porgie66 said:

PFoZ latest video .

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel for more instrumental Zep covers. 

Thank you very much for the instrumental version of the Immigrant Song, it's fantastic! NFBM is great, too.
I signed up your new channel and wish you all the best for your project :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

Thank you very much for the instrumental version of the Immigrant Song, it's fantastic! NFBM is great, too.
I signed up your new channel and wish you all the best for your project :thumbsup:

Thank you! New video will post by tomorrow. 

Posted (edited)

uhg, just because you're in a band doesn't mean you can pull off another bands music.

tenor.gif?itemid=7784943

Edited by hummingbird69

Happy Birthday WLL , recorded 50 years ago today....here is my drum cover which I coincidentally recorded and posted yesterday. 

11 minutes ago, porgie66 said:

Happy Birthday WLL , recorded 50 years ago today....here is my drum cover which I coincidentally recorded and posted yesterday. 

The patience it takes to keep that hi hat going through the middle section is why I could never be a drummer.

Excellent work. I had no idea John was hitting his sticks like that for effects.

1 hour ago, porgie66 said:

Fantastic!!!!!!!! It's so interessting to watch your videos.

Happy birthday WLL - one of the best produced rock songs and coolest riff ever

Wow that was amazing. It also gives great insight into Bonzo's talent that he created that.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:04 AM, blindwillie127 said:

Bass player high in the mix. Killer stuff. Wow what bass lines. 

^WOW. Mr Jimmy seems to get better and better. This is close enough to the '77 sound that I'd gladly pay good $$$ to see this show. Man I hope they tour....

Posted (edited)

PFoZ drum cam for TSRTS/Sick Again 77 tour openers. There are also bass and guitar camera views . Subscribe to our Youtube channel for the best Zep covers on the web. If we can get a great singer , and backing , we will tour! 

Edited by porgie66

1 hour ago, porgie66 said:

PFoZ drum cam for TSRTS/Sick Again 77 tour openers. There are also bass and guitar camera views . Subscribe to our Youtube channel for the best Zep covers on the web. If we can get a great singer , and backing , we will tour! 

YES! Tour!!!

PFoZ with special guest on keys - Mr John-Paul Jones. Well, you will need to ask him....

If you come to my home town, I want VIP ticks bruh!!! :banana:

13 hours ago, rm2551 said:

YES! Tour!!!

PFoZ with special guest on keys - Mr John-Paul Jones. Well, you will need to ask him....

If you come to my home town, I want VIP ticks bruh!!! :banana:

😆

Posted (edited)

It Rocks !!

Edited by The Rover

On 4/29/2019 at 2:43 AM, porgie66 said:

That was absolutely amazing man, Great work!