Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

On 1/2/2020 at 3:43 PM, rm2551 said:

Should be epic George! Are you going for a specific era for the approach and sound?

No, we truly haven't got that far yet in terms of programming. We are hoping to get more following on YT and social media, and build some interest. We will be posting a couple tunes in tribute to the RAH 50th anniversary on Jan 9. I think you'll enjoy them! 

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, hummingbird69 said:

OMG!!!   That was beautifully done!, you are a master!!   If I didn't know any better I could be convinced that Jimmy had done this around the release of No Quarter that's how good I think you are.

Thank you I appreciate that ! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rick Beato was able to get YouTube to unblock his Led Zeppelin video — What Makes This Song Great? Ep.87 LED ZEPPELIN (#2)

"Ok, this video was originally blocked and I got an email from YouTube today saying it was unblocked. I didn’t do anything it just happened. Thank you Led Zeppelin:) and all of you who reached out to them on Twitter. I think that’s what did it." ~ Rick Beato.

Here is his original video from 2 days prior:

And a BIG thank you to not only Rick Beato for making this video, but also, whatever fans helped get Youtube to release it.

Edited by Duffy12

On 4/22/2017 at 9:38 AM, blindwillie127 said:

Never seen this addition to an old clip. Watch at the end how the promoter is about to open a briefcase full of cash and Richard Cole 'slams' it shut. Obviously, that is a big no no and that guy let out a nervous chuckle...oops! 

That was very cool...Cole was a mean m’fer!