Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

You have to love Jones' dry humor.  I had heard the quote before about the new Yamaha Synth "toy" and how he just had to play with his new "toy", but later in the quote here he goes on to say that he sold it to Keith Emerson and replaced it with a sofa.  Vintage Jones.

On 1/12/2022 at 6:41 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Wow, this is downright quaint compared to today. In fact, there is no way such a story would even run on MSNBC that is how anti-business this spot is. Talk about times having changed! Only 2 million, that is hilarious! Queen Bey & Jay Z would blow their minds with their accumulated wealth. Sir Paul would be a robber-baron of the most scandalous ilk by this metric.

Now this video is a serious reality check to those who believe the tone in modern day America is anti-capitalist.

On 1/15/2022 at 5:09 PM, The Only Way To Fly said:

Not sure if this has been posted here before, but found this clip just came into my youtube feed. Enjoy!

This was a lot of fun to watch, thanks for posting. Robert all over it with the Arthur Lee questions lol. And of course, he nailed "Bluebird over the Mountains" . 

Edited by 1975NQ

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 3:50 AM, sam_webmaster said:

My life now feels complete. How have I not seen this before. I was kinda hoping for more at the "Hermit" reveal, they missed a payoff moment there  ... like time going back even farther once we saw Andy's current face to him as boy .. then have it be Charlie Brown or something like that lol. Still - love this! Great find!