'It Might Get Loud' Trailer

The Pagemeister

Jimmy says in the interview:

"Actually getting a project that I've had in mind for a while. I've just got to go and do it. Don't want to tell anyone about it. But, yes, I've got a big project I'm working on."

I know he had new music in the film and there's been talk about a 'new project', but has he actually said it before now? 'Cause this would be pretty big news coming straight from Jimmy. And he called it a 'big' project. That's so encouraging. I just felt this whole year has been part of one big promotional effort ramping up to something 'big'. A new record or even a tour. OK, getting carried away. But, something's gotta be on its way .... this is so great! Thanks for posting.

Uhhh, don't rush there. ;)

He is taking his sweet time, as he has claimed that he would take a bit of time off and come back into work around December.

Uhhh, don't rush there. ;)

He is taking his sweet time, as he has claimed that he would take a bit of time off and come back into work around December.

And I agree with you. but, what I'm saying is that it's not mere speculation based on, for instance, John Paul Jones saying he's got a big plan with 'somebody'. No, this is Jimmy saying he is working on his own big plan (could be with JPJ), or not. Anyway, the film has to circulate for awhile to get everyone hyped, etc. Maybe more publicity events and then who knows, but, it gives a lot of hope.

And I agree with you. but, what I'm saying is that it's not mere speculation based on, for instance, John Paul Jones saying he's got a big plan with 'somebody'. No, this is Jimmy saying he is working on his own big plan (could be with JPJ), or not. Anyway, the film has to circulate for awhile to get everyone hyped, etc. Maybe more publicity events and then who knows, but, it gives a lot of hope.

Ah, I see what you are saying. Sure it's much more reliable than anything else from the media since it's direct from Jimmy himself, though I doubt the "big project" is with JPJ.

Ah, I see what you are saying. Sure it's much more reliable than anything else from the media since it's direct from Jimmy himself, though I doubt the "big project" is with JPJ.

Exactly, direct from Jimmy. I don't think the 'big' project is with JPJ either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a quick clip in one of the trailers, where it appears to be Jimmy, looking at les pauls in the window of a guitar shop. Anyone know what this footage is from or if there are any pictures??? It would be a pretty amazing print if it exists.

you are so observant!!!

at first i thought it may have been that book that pageangel had made for jimmy, but i dont think it quite looked like that, did it? and it would be in a library, not with his records i suppose.

yeah, i wonder what it could be?

No. Annie had a JP done on the spine the way he had it for Outrider. And the book was much bigger from the pictures she showed me. That looks small.

I am wondering what that is too.

• 2 years later...

More detective work from the Moonmaid.

In the lower right side of the screen you see a relatively large black box with what looks like the "four symbols" on the spine.

9rrc3k.jpg

Now, admittedly, I don't know every box set that's out there, so I did a quick google search but didn't find anything that looks like this:

2qxond5.jpg

What is that? It looks magical...

hey moonmaid ( are you still around even? )

i have finally solved this puzzle for you!

it is the bootleg lp " the final option" 70 lp set.

i was looking at the thread in the newbies section about this, and as soon as i saw the photos, i remembered this thread.

we should have guessed it was a bootleg as jimmy is well known for collecting them.

Archived