London area locals with no tickets

I think this was discussed to some extent earlier but I can't find the thread now.

It's getting close now&

I was wondering if any of you who live in London and around who DON''T have tickets are going down to the O2 in hopes of being able to hear anything from the outside.

I am so tempted to go but I'm in 2 minds about it.

It could be fun & there might be a nice vibe if there are a few of us Zep fans about.

Does anyone know about the sound from OUTSIDE the millineum tent?

:drunk:

Bronwyn

Sorry, but you will not be able to hear anything outside the venue, coz the main Arena is bang in the middle of the "tent" and is surrounded by an arcade of shops, restaurants and even a Vue cinema. The sound proofing must be top dollar as you can't hear a thing once in this inner precinct area, which is still under the canopy of the main tent.

Please see my separate thread topic about O2 security for your reference.

Cheers

Indi.

Bronwyn

Sorry, but you will not be able to hear anything outside the venue, coz the main Arena is bang in the middle of the "tent" and is surrounded by an arcade of shops, restaurants and even a Vue cinema. The sound proofing must be top dollar as you can't hear a thing once in this inner precinct area, which is still under the canopy of the main tent.

Please see my separate thread topic about O2 security for your reference.

Cheers

Indi.

Thank You indigomoonbeam.

you saved me the disappointment of turning up & not hearing a thing.

:thanku:

Archived