iPhones: What A Crock

Reggie29

In that case, let me check and see which ones I bought then, because I'm sure they said Bose.

Edit: Yup, I'm a dork. They're Koss headphones, not Bose. So that means my dad has the big Koss headphones rather than Bose ones. I don't know why I got the two names confused. Hmmmm.

^ As a major hater of MP3, I'm still looking for a decent player that supports FLAC that will hold ALL of my music (yes, all of it... I think it's more then 100 GBs... a LOT more... maybe closer to 500... or maybe even a terabyte). Until then, I deal with my CD player and CDs, because portability is less important then quality to me.

Personally, though, I looking forward to the LG enV Touch (or, unofficially, the Voyager 2):

Oh hell yeah!

I wasn't aware a player even existed that supported FLAC files. I always have to convert them to mp3 anyway just to hear them.

I love my iPod Touch. I have a cable that plugs it into my Sony home theater system and it is wonderful. Live at Leeds at 60 decibels in a tiny room is quite the treat.

Edited by MisterMcLov1n

He explained it to me, but I'd have to see it to really know how to find songs you want to hear.

You make playlists. Divide them up by artist or by decade or however you want. I have quite a few but these are some of them:

Pop/Rock: 1940-1959

Pop/Rock: 1960-1979

Pop/Rock: 1980-present

Then I have individual playlists for bands/artists I have more than 100 songs for:

Pink Floyd

Mariah Carey

Led Zeppelin

Kylie Minogue

Make playlists based on themes, like "Summer Fun" or "Winter Wonderland" or "Beach Party".

If you know what playlist your song is, it's easy to get to it. Finding something on an iPod is as easy as wiping your butt.

In that case, let me check and see which ones I bought then, because I'm sure they said Bose.

Edit: Yup, I'm a dork. They're Koss headphones, not Bose. So that means my dad has the big Koss headphones rather than Bose ones. I don't know why I got the two names confused. Hmmmm.

:lol: Anything is better than those crapy apple earbuds, I did like the mic feature however and you had a button on the mic that let you answer calls and to pause or

skip to the next song.

Been looking for a better sound with the mic but there are not that many options out

there that I've liked. There was an add on mic I came across but then you have 6ft

of wire to deal with and I wouldn't feel safe driving with all that extra rope hanging around

my neck! :lol:

You make playlists. Divide them up by artist or by decade or however you want. I have quite a few but these are some of them:

Gotcha. I just have one playlist; I have an older model shuffle that only holds ~ 100 songs, so all my most favorites are on there. I just hit shuffle a lot! One day if/when I get a newer model I'll have to put some time into it.

Edited by Virginia