After being labeled hippies,anti-establishment

Deborah J

Hasn't logged into her Facebook in 15 hours. Prolly safe! ;)

Ahhh, not worth the time. I'd rather post more bikini girls lol. That last girl does look awfully shaggable...

And I did promise her I would cut those, so I will stick with that ;)

Do you guy's really like those humongous fake boobs on a skinny chick?

No. Nature got it right. Yummy.

Those hippy chicks with hairy pits

Can dance around my flame

I'll pluck my strings and do my thing

Damn what was her name

:lol:

Damn what was her name

You know what I always say. "If you can't lick em, lick em." Or is it lick the one your with?

michelletrachtenberglicks5.jpg

Damn what was her name

:lol: No hairy pits on this hippie.

Nice jingle though.

If your dropping in then we can change the topic :blink:

Hey do what thou wilt. ;)

:lol: No hairy pits on this hippie.

Nice jingle though.

So many Dead shows. So many next days searchin for that girl! ;)

Tell me have ya seen her

Talked about so many things

Trippy hippy chick girl

Dressed in scarves and rings

Maybe it was the acid

Maybe it was the vibe

But for the better part of last night

Damn we were alive

I know she's out here somewhere

Walking through the stalls

Looking for seashells and tapestries

To hang upon her walls

Strange girl smelled of incense

Rocked my fucking world

Whirling like a dervish

Have you seen this girl

If you are talking about Mountain Girl, I think that she moved to Oregon.

No. It's a poem about a girl I dated for 6 years. We met at a Friday show. She didn't have a ticket for Saturday. I didn't know that and spent the whole day searching for her. I found her at the Sunday show and we...oh nevermind. I don't know why I bother. :slapface:

File0592.jpg

"You're everywhere and nowhere, baby,

that's where you're at.

Going down the bumpy hillside in your hippie hat.

Flying across the country and getting fat,

Saying everything is groovy,

when your tyres are flat."

Well, I spent the majority of my type in the corridors of a high school still be called those names. Except I haven't grown up yet, but I would like to get a PhD in Modern American History and become a college professor.

Anyway, back on topic...

Spent the past 6 years doing marketing for a mortgage company. Pretty square man! :o

Boss hated the ponytail. ;)

Making a living is not square. I guess at some point we had to grow up and be adults, but I am sure you and a lot on this forum still have a lot of the same beliefs....and still listening and loving the music. I never understood why long hair was not favored. Jesus had long hair!!

Making a living is not square. I guess at some point we had to grow up and be adults, but I am sure you and a lot on this forum still have a lot of the same beliefs....and still listening and loving the music. I never understood why long hair was not favored. Jesus had long hair!!

Western artists portray him that way, but as a Jew in that time he probably had shorter, likely curly...Sorry, got carried away! :lol:

Well, I spent the majority of my type in the corridors of a high school still be called those names. Except I haven't grown up yet, but I would like to get a PhD in Modern American History and become a college professor.

Why don't you go for it? get your PhD..teaching is one of the most noble things a person can do:-)

Hippies ? I grew up during the era of Jocks, Burn-outs, and Nerds. Ah the 70's....they had to label everyone as something. I was a jock (football) burn-out that loved Led Zeppelin. The burn-outs called me a jock, and the jocks called me a burn-out. You just couldn't please anyone back then. :blink:

When I was a little kid in the late 60's, the only hippies I remember smelled. They didn't take showers and they didn't wash their clothes. Come to think of it, they weren't too good at getting up for work either. They liked to share though....as long as it was your stuff.

^^In high school I was labelled either a "stoner" or a "rocker". I was the long haired kid who didn't dress out for PE and walked the track in cowboy boots with a guitar. :lol:

I knew you ! You're the guy that made the naked lady in the sand pit for the long-jump before the track meet. :D

Hippies ? I grew up during the era of Jocks, Burn-outs, and Nerds. Ah the 70's....they had to label everyone as something. I was a jock (football) burn-out that loved Led Zeppelin. The burn-outs called me a jock, and the jocks called me a burn-out. You just couldn't please anyone back then. :blink:

When I was a little kid in the late 60's, the only hippies I remember smelled. They didn't take showers and they didn't wash their clothes. Come to think of it, they weren't too good at getting up for work either. They liked to share though....as long as it was your stuff.

Sounds like your school at least had football players who knew how to have a little fun. Where I went to school if you were a jock you were not cool:-) needless to say I never attended the football games in high school, I was going to concerts and sneaking in the clubs in new Orleans.

Most of the hippies I knew did bathe, some a little starnge, but such were the times:-)

Sounds like your school at least had football players who knew how to have a little fun. Where I went to school if you were a jock you were not cool:-) needless to say I never attended the football games in high school, I was going to concerts and sneaking in the clubs in new Orleans.

Most of the hippies I knew did bathe, some a little starnge, but such were the times:-)

Our football team was busted for drugs and beer and suspended from school for a week. Our game that week was forfeited, and we made the front page of the local paper. At the time, we were 0-6. The team we were scheduled to play was also 0-6. It was their only win of the season. We would have kicked their ass ! :lol:

Our football team was busted for drugs and beer and suspended from school for a week. Our game that week was forfeited, and we made the front page of the local paper. At the time, we were 0-6. The team we were scheduled to play was also 0-6. It was their only win of the season. We would have kicked their ass ! :lol:

So what do you do now? I am assuming you did not get into the sports arena:-)

Archived