Orchestral Zeppelin

Featuring The Symphony Of Rock

SATURDAY, JUNE 27, 2009

MUSIC HALL THEATRE TORONTO

147 DANFORTH AVE

Doors: 7:00PM/Show: 8:00PM

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Tickets available at all Ticketmaster outlets

Call 416-870-8000 or 416-778-8163 to charge by phone.

Reserved Seat Tickets: $39.50 & $29.50 (balcony)

The music of Led Zeppelin performed by Michael White and The White with a 50 piece youth orchestra

Over the past few years, a number of bands have been touring the U.S. and Canada under the banner of "A Tribute to Led Zeppelin." But the best impersonators of them all are The White, led by vocalist Michael White. Originally from Los Angeles but now based out of Toronto, they have been performing their version of Zeppelin-mania since 1979. They were the first band ever to call themselves a 'tribute' and have performed over 4000 shows to over 3 million fans around the world.

Michael White and The White will be performing his favourite Led Zeppelin tracks set to a 50 piece youth orchestra - a true symphony of rock n roll. Partial proceeds will be donated to the music programs at participating schools.

Dont miss Michael White and The White when they takes the stage at the Music Hall Theatre in Toronto on June 27th to perform Led Zeppelin hits with a 50 piece youth orchestra. Hear Zeppelin like you have never heard it before!

For more show information please contact: www.thewhite.net

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrating Led Zeppelin's 40th Anniversary-1968-2008

MICHAEL WHITE

presents

Orchestral Zeppelin

Featuring The Symphony Of Rock

SATURDAY, JUNE 27, 2009

MUSIC HALL THEATRE TORONTO

147 DANFORTH AVE

Doors: 7:00PM/Show: 8:00PM

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Tickets available at all Ticketmaster outlets

Call 416-870-8000 or 416-778-8163 to charge by phone.

Reserved Seat Tickets: $39.50 & $29.50 (balcony)

The music of Led Zeppelin performed by Michael White and The White with a 50 piece youth orchestra

Over the past few years, a number of bands have been touring the U.S. and Canada under the banner of "A Tribute to Led Zeppelin." But the best impersonators of them all are The White, led by vocalist Michael White. Originally from Los Angeles but now based out of Toronto, they have been performing their version of Zeppelin-mania since 1979. They were the first band ever to call themselves a 'tribute' and have performed over 4000 shows to over 3 million fans around the world.

Michael White and The White will be performing his favourite Led Zeppelin tracks set to a 50 piece youth orchestra - a true symphony of rock n roll. Partial proceeds will be donated to the music programs at participating schools.

Dont miss Michael White and The White when they takes the stage at the Music Hall Theatre in Toronto on June 27th to perform Led Zeppelin hits with a 50 piece youth orchestra. Hear Zeppelin like you have never heard it before!

For more show information please contact: www.thewhite.net

thats pritty cool id love to see the score, are you dooing it as a Medley or are you playing hole songs

• 2 months later...

Saw a orchestral tribute 3 or 4 years ago by the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra, it was really good. Zeppelin's music works really well arranged for an orchestra, it makes their big sound even bigger, and richer (if that's possible). They did the levee, and wow, it still gives me butterflies in the stomach when I think about it! Kashmir would be great too. Too bad I can't remember the whole list of tunes they did, should ask my friend in the orchestra what it was. We came home, sat in the dark in the living room, and listened to Zeppelin IV from start to finish - was a great night.

Orchestral Zeppelin... that could be interesting!

I've got this but I don't recall actually ever playing it!

Kashmir_The_Symphonic_Led_Zeppelin_cover.jpg

Kashmir: Symphonic Led Zeppelin is an instrumental album inspired by Led Zeppelin songs. The music was arranged by Jaz Coleman, and performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra under Peter Scholes.

1 Dawn at the Great Pyramid

2 Kashmir

3 The Battle of Evermore

4 Stairway to Heaven

5 When the Levee Breaks

6 Going to California

7 Friends

8 All My Love

9 Kulu Valley (Ambient Remix)

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir:_Symphonic_Led_Zeppelin

I've got this but I don't recall actually ever playing it!

Kashmir_The_Symphonic_Led_Zeppelin_cover.jpg

Kashmir: Symphonic Led Zeppelin is an instrumental album inspired by Led Zeppelin songs. The music was arranged by Jaz Coleman, and performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra under Peter Scholes.

1 Dawn at the Great Pyramid

2 Kashmir

3 The Battle of Evermore

4 Stairway to Heaven

5 When the Levee Breaks

6 Going to California

7 Friends

8 All My Love

9 Kulu Valley (Ambient Remix)

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir:_Symphonic_Led_Zeppelin

Hello whyalla, I have this as well, not really fond of it. I think I listened to it once when I got it.

Archived