PETA angry with Obama over a fly

Rock N' Rollin' Man

We are humans.We find flies annoying.We have to kill 'em.

And Obama is human,I suppose. :D

Explain that to Bruce Freidrich.

"Believe it or not, we've actually been contacted by multiple media outlets wanting to know PETA's official response to the executive insect execution," a blog on the group's website explained. "In a nutshell, our position is this: He isn't the Buddha, he's a human being, and human beings have a long way to go before they think before they act."

The group has sent Obama a device that traps a fly so it can then be released outside.

"We believe that people, where they can be compassionate, should be, for all animals," PETA spokesman Bruce Freidrich explained.

Classic PETA. :hysterical:

Do they actually expect anyone to take this seriously?.

Somebody on another message board suggested that PETA are intentionally being stupid just so they'll get people talking about them. They may be on to something. Any publicity is good publicity. :wacko:

Two words.

FUCK PETA. <_<

I have never seen an organization of such fairy-tale, unrealistic, bleeding heart idiots in my life. (and NO, I'm NOT Ted Nugent. :lol:)

Life feeds on death, no matter what the source. As long as meat is used for FOOD, I'm on board with it. I don't hunt anymore but I do fish. And if PETA doesn't like it, so much the better.

Nothing but a bunch of low life losers <_< . Send them to Winnipeg for the summer and let's see how they deal with the Skeeters. ;)

I hear ya, brother. There's a few places here too that I'd like to see the asshats go through without slapping the shit out of those little bloodsuckers. :D

I hear ya, brother. There's a few places here too that I'd like to see the asshats go through without slapping the shit out of those little bloodsuckers. :D

:D On a serious note though. What really bother's me about this organization is it's bastardization of what should be for all intents and purposes, a noble cause. They create issues for the sake of it and like many organizations who claim to be there for the unprotected, they do nothing of real day to day value for the victims of real cruelty. Of course that would mean getting out into the real world and getting their hands a little dirty ;)

Two words.

FUCK PETA. <_<

I have never seen an organization of such fairy-tale, unrealistic, bleeding heart idiots in my life. (and NO, I'm NOT Ted Nugent. :lol:)

Life feeds on death, no matter what the source. As long as meat is used for FOOD, I'm on board with it. I don't hunt anymore but I do fish. And if PETA doesn't like it, so much the better.

I agree with you.

I mean I love PETA,Greenpeace&Co. but they are overreacting.IT IS A DAMN annoying fly we're talking about!! :lol:

:D On a serious note though. What really bother's me about this organization is it's bastardization of what should be for all intents and purposes, a noble cause. They create issues for the sake of it and like many organizations who claim to be there for the unprotected, they do nothing of real day to day value for the victims of real cruelty. Of course that would mean getting out into the real world and getting their hands a little dirty ;)

You nailed it. I think the original intention of the organization was a good one. Then it swiftly became an organization for the bizarre and ridiculous. I agree that pets should not be abused, animals killed just for shits and grins, etc. But they take it TOO far. I can't respect any organization like that, with ridiculously extreme views.

If man wasn't meant to eat trout for example, why did He make them so delicious? :D

You nailed it. I think the original intention of the organization was a good one. Then it swiftly became an organization for the bizarre and ridiculous. I agree that pets should not be abused, animals killed just for shits and grins, etc. But they take it TOO far. I can't respect any organization like that, with ridiculously extreme views.

If man wasn't meant to eat trout for example, why did He make them so delicious? :D

And delicious they are :beer:

Yep, PETA are just far too radical for my tastes . Professional protestors tend to get under my skin

and that's exactly how I see this group.

Archived