PETA angry with Obama over a fly

Rock N' Rollin' Man

Oh, hi PETA!

You hate my country don't you? Over some fucking seals?

Fuck off.

Hi 'Jarlaxle 56'

Many people the world over hate other so called "Humans Beings" for their "Inhumanity" to Animals that they dont kill for food, it goes with the terrotory, when you stop the butchering then you will get some love. :hippy:

Same goes for our Fox Hunting culture in the UK, something us "Saxons" neved did, we owe all that to our "Norman" overlords, and then theres the Faroe Islanders and the Japaneese Scientific Trawler Fleet, they also love to "Butcher" defenceless oceanic mammals, shame on you.

So please ask your Government to "Stop the Slaughter" or i'll do my damdest to melt the ice cap you depend on by pissing in the sea at every oppotunity i have.

I'm off to the coast as we speak, you may only have a few hours to survive as i'm a big pisser, world renound in fact, its up to you bro, make the call and save the ice cap, OK?

Thanks for listening, have a nice day, Regards, Danny

Well, a few things about this first...

I don't condone killing seals purely for their hides, and not food.

However, PETA (despite their back-pedaling) never made a distinction between the commercial seal hunt and the native seal hunt (they use the seals to survive).

By condemning all seal hunts, PETA has brought a bad name and further misfortune to our Inuit citizens (as if they needed any more, our own government has screwed the natives a lot in the past)

Also, PETA, in their infinite wisdom, called for a boycott of, get this, MAPLE SYRUP! What does Maple Syrup have to do with seals? Absolutely nothing. It seems to me, like they think every Canadian goes out and joins in killing seals for no reason.

Well, a few things about this first...

I don't condone killing seals purely for their hides, and not food.

However, PETA (despite their back-pedaling) never made a distinction between the commercial seal hunt and the native seal hunt (they use the seals to survive).

By condemning all seal hunts, PETA has brought a bad name and further misfortune to our Inuit citizens (as if they needed any more, our own government has screwed the natives a lot in the past)

Also, PETA, in their infinite wisdom, called for a boycott of, get this, MAPLE SYRUP! What does Maple Syrup have to do with seals? Absolutely nothing. It seems to me, like they think every Canadian goes out and joins in killing seals for no reason.

Hi 'Jarlaxle 56'

The Eskimos are gonna be fcuked again if you dont make the call, i'm drinking gallons of Diet Coke at this moment, so i'm gonne be pissing in to the sea for weeks if you dont make the call and stop the Hunt, well if you can call hitting a baby seal on the head a couple of times "Hunting" i duno if i could.

The trouble with almost everyone around the world is this, we dont have to see or be involved with the killing and butchery of the animals we eat do we? So when we see this "Butchery" we just dont have to stomach for it, it reminds us of what the Nazi's did to the Jews and Slavs, a mindless violent bloodlust, but at the end of the day we humans will fcuk up the planet and the poor creatures that we blame for our own greed, like the Seals will probably outsurvive us, what goes around comes around, as they say?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS. Just in News Bulletin, "Two inch rise in the mean average sealevel around the English coast in the last Hour."

You made that call yet?

Tell ya what.

I'll e-mail my local Member of Parliament and tell him that he should look into the Seal hunt to see whether or not there is anything un-ethical going on. Because I myself have not personally witnessed the seal hunt, or been on one. But I think he can get back to me with some information and I'll tell him that if there is any un-ethical practices going on that it's his responsibility as an elected official to help put a stop to it.

Good enough for you?

Tell ya what.

I'll e-mail my local Member of Parliament and tell him that he should look into the Seal hunt to see whether or not there is anything un-ethical going on. Because I myself have not personally witnessed the seal hunt, or been on one. But I think he can get back to me with some information and I'll tell him that if there is any un-ethical practices going on that it's his responsibility as an elected official to help put a stop to it.

Good enough for you?

Hi 'Jarlaxle 56'

When the tongue is firmly placed in the cheek its never good enough for me, how would it come across if i battered someones nice little puppy to death for shitting outside my house?

What goes around, comes around, but if your serious i'll take a drink with you. :beer: Please let me know the outcome with your MP.

Regards, Danny

petao-1-1.jpg

We refuse to swat these malaria, dengue fever, sleeping sickness carrying mosquitoes.

(But I wouldn't mind being the mosquito) :P

Skeeters have feelings too. :D

But I agree, bullfighting is pretty barbaric. At least in Portugal they don't kill them.

B)

These PETA people are a bunch of f**king idots. They come up with the wackiest ideas (like trying to get the band Pet Shop Boys to change their name to Rescue Shelter Boys or some sh*t like that).

Once upon a time they had great ideas and causes, but lately it has just gone to hell. I am all against inhumane treatment towards animals and humans and donate to and support these causes. But for f**ksake get the facts straight.

I am an environmentalist, activist, and come from an area of Canada the has a seal fishery. PETA could not get the facts straight, even if they were tattooed on Pamela's t*ts. There is a lot more animals in the world being inhumanely treated, but I see/hear nothing from PETA about this.

Archived