JP in LA last night

Janet

How bad can it be?--the absolute WORST that can happen is you get to see the movie! Have a wonderful evening, and I hope you do get a sighting of live Jimmy too.

(If you have a chat with him, ask him if he'd like to drop in at the Nashville Dead Weather gig too . . . :whistling: )

I have a very negative mind so I'm coming up with all kinds of scenarios that will keep me from entering the theater. I gotta stop that.

Yeah, I could say, "so...James..if you're in Nashville, I know a hot tamale that would be quite a bit of arm candy for the Dead Weather gig." :hysterical:

I was at the Dead Weather show...wish I knew Jimmy was in the house! Dead Weather were loud, awesome, and in your face. I also know that Page will indeed be at the LA Film Festival tonight for the screening...I met with some folks at the LA Film Fest yesterday and asked them. Unfortunately I had to give my screening tickets up due to personal circumstances...bummer!!!

Though I'm feeling a bit under the weather, I'll be there tonight! :D Thought I doubt I'll see Mr. Page and his warty companion.

I work in SM so I'm leaving work early as well (around 4). Traffic can be a bear in LA around rush hour.

Though I'm feeling a bit under the weather, I'll be there tonight! :D Thought I doubt I'll see Mr. Page and his warty companion.

I work in SM so I'm leaving work early as well (around 4). Traffic can be a bear in LA around rush hour.

Woohoo!!!! You're lucky you get to leave so early. I'm so nervous that I'll arrive late and they wont let me in. :unsure:

Santa Monica isn't too far from Westwood. Are you taking Wilshire all the way up?

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good, MLZ, but I'm sure your efforts to make it will pay off and you'll have a wonderful evening. Have a great time!

I have a very negative mind so I'm coming up with all kinds of scenarios that will keep me from entering the theater. I gotta stop that.

Yeah, I could say, "so...James..if you're in Nashville, I know a hot tamale that would be quite a bit of arm candy for the Dead Weather gig." :hysterical:

And you WILL have a great time, Moonmaid, so enough with the negativity! :D

(I think that would be the perfect line if you and Jimmy do happen to cross paths, but I won't be offended if you don't manage (or forget ;)) to deliver it. :D )

(I think that would be the perfect line if you and Jimmy do happen to cross paths, but I won't be offended if you don't manage (or forget ;)) to deliver it. :D )

Thank you for the encouragement, Aqua!

And, if I do get to speak to him, my words will come out, "I'm, uh, fan you...sir..." :blink::D

(And no, I'm not so delusional to think I will actually get close to him.)

Oh yeah, I finally get to see It Might Get Loud! I keep forgetting that part of the equation. :lol:

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good, MLZ, but I'm sure your efforts to make it will pay off and you'll have a wonderful evening. Have a great time!

Thanks!

Woohoo!!!! You're lucky you get to leave so early. I'm so nervous that I'll arrive late and they wont let me in. :unsure:

Santa Monica isn't too far from Westwood. Are you taking Wilshire all the way up?

If you bought your tickets in advance (will call), it shouldn't be a problem. I have a friend who decided to go at the last minute but was uable to buy tix in advance. He's going to try and get standby tix. They advised those individuals to line up one hour prior to the film start.

My tix are at will call; wished I had picked them up earlier this week. I'm sure there will be a line for ticket holders as well.

If you bought your tickets in advance (will call), it shouldn't be a problem. I have a friend who decided to go at the last minute but was uable to buy tix in advance. He's going to try and get standby tix. They advised those individuals to line up one hour prior to the film start.

My tix are at will call; wished I had picked them up earlier this week. I'm sure there will be a line for ticket holders as well.

:kiss: Thank you. This really helped to put it all into perspective. I can breathe a bit easier. Yes, I picked up my tickets on Tuesday. They are in my wallet.

I know you're not feeling well, but are you excited? I'm jumping out of my skin!

:kiss: Thank you. This really helped to put it all into perspective. I can breathe a bit easier. Yes, I picked up my tickets on Tuesday. They are in my wallet.

I know you're not feeling well, but are you excited? I'm jumping out of my skin!

Moonmaid I just logged in and immediately spotted this thread. Wow, I am so very excited for you and I really hope you get to see Jimmy!!

I hope he wears a gorgeous scarf..... With that scarf around his neck, he becomes incomparable....(sorry, I am unable to think about the REEL Reason...I guess that is important too):wub:

Are you coming Planet Page?!

Actually going to the screening is making me feel much better. You were smart to get your tix ahead of time. That's the reason I'm leaving work early today. I came in early so I get to leave early.

Enjoy! :)

Hi Moon-made,

I'm sending out "Good, good ,good, good vibrations" too you, i know you will have a great time and all your dreams are gonna come true tonight, so quit the stomach churning and go get em girl.

Very Kind Regards and Good Luck, Danny

This day is soooooooooo loooooooooong.

Thanks to ILJP and Dan and Jeff and everyone puting out the good vibes!

Can you make the time go faster?

Oi Moon-made, you're the Sorceress and White Witch arent you?

If you cant do it how can we mere mortals achieve "Time Manipulation"?

Moon their is only time for "Tea for One" so sorry i cant be with you in anything but Spirit. Here's too you. :coffee: And Good Luck again.

"A minute seems like a lifetime, baby when I feel this way

Sittin, lookin at the clock, time moves so slow

I've been watchin for the hands to move

Until I just can't look no more"

Very Kind Regards, Danny

This day is soooooooooo loooooooooong.

Thanks to ILJP and Dan and Jeff and everyone puting out the good vibes!

Can you make the time go faster?

Awww Moonmaid, it will be here before you know it!! And I hope the evening goes very slowly and that you have an amazing time - can't wait to hear all about it!!

Lucky bugger :P

Hi LDW,

I'm sure we will get a full report by the end of the night, unless Moon-made "strikes it lucky" that is. :buttsmack: That as good as the smileys will let me make it, sorry. ;)

Regards, Danny

Archived