JP in LA last night

Janet

More of the same: JP just dwelling and living in the past. Why would RP want to work with a guy who just can't grow?

How is doing this documentary living in the past? That would imply the same is true for The Edge and Jack White then :huh:

Well, maybe Jimmy will get in a raunchy 73 mood and stick around for a week or so. Hey, he could possibly get some inspiration.

California sunshine......

Maybe...I hope.

C'mon Jimmy!

Edit: I hope he got some sunshine, is it rainy there today?

Okay, I'm off to the cinema!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Moonmaid, i am SOOOOO excited for you -- well, to be truthful, quite a bit jealous, too, that you will be with JP tonight!!!!!!!!!! :) But we want FULL details--sparing nothing!! when you return!!! I need to live vicariously through you. Oh, and any pics you can get for the Hot Pics of Jimmy thread would be nice, too. :D:D:D

HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon

Well, maybe Jimmy will get in a raunchy 73 mood and stick around for a week or so. Hey, he could possibly get some inspiration.

California sunshine......

Maybe...I hope.

C'mon Jimmy!

Edit: I hope he got some sunshine, is it rainy there today?

It was mostly sunny, partly cloudy, and a warm 77 degrees.

I had to turn on the air conditioning in the afternoon, and all the fans, open the windows and so on.

It was warm enough to go swimming.

More of the same: JP just dwelling and living in the past. Why would RP want to work with a guy who just can't grow?

That doesn't even make sense. Of the 2 main topics in this thread, which one is proof that JP dwells in the past -- that he attended a Dead Weather show or that he made a documentary with Jack and The Edge?

Oh, I'm so sorry she can't. Bummer.

Allison...:console2:

Awwww, thanks Hotplant, Aqua, and nine. I am still so bummed I couldn't go. I seriously almost did anyway, despite having been under medical orders to stay in (I felt fine :angry: ).

I suppose this is as good a place as any to say (forgive the girlish self-indulgence),

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I missed you!

I console myself with the fact that I'm moving to England in the fall.

Awwww, thanks Hotplant, Aqua, and nine. I am still so bummed I couldn't go. I seriously almost did anyway, despite having been under medical orders to stay in (I felt fine :angry: ).

I suppose this is as good a place as any to say (forgive the girlish self-indulgence),

Sorry I missed you!

Just don't move to Wigan, the likes of the great Jimmy Page don't land on our doorstep!!!

Sorry I missed you!

:console: I'm sorry you couldn't go but soooooo happy about the move to England :cheer: I won't say I'm a wee bit green with envy ;):D

Sorry I missed you!

Yay!! :cheer:

Well, I would say that you're so lucky to move to England, but I already live here, so... :D

If you're moving to the South East, there's always the chance that you could 'bump' into Jimbob.

Doesn't bare thinking about, does it? :D

Yay!! :cheer:

Well, I would say that you're so lucky to move to England, but I already live here, so... :D

If you're moving to the South East, there's always the chance that you could 'bump' into Jimbob.

Doesn't bare thinking about, does it? :D

I do feel lucky, I must say (sorry, nine :( You can always come for a visit...) ! And yes, I have high hopes for the Great Western line between Oxford and London. :lol:

I do feel lucky, I must say (sorry, nine :( You can always come for a visit...) ! And yes, I have high hopes for the Great Western line between Oxford and London. :lol:

Ah, the joys of commuting by train... I can't say I envy you on that one.

Would that mean that you're moving to/around the Oxfordshire area, then?

This is where Jimmy not being able to drive could come in handy! (I actually like travelling by train in the UK, as long as it's NOT a daily commute. Trains delayed two hours because of "leaves on the line," etc. :rolleyes:)

Great news you'll be making the move, anyway, Allison--I love your new sig!

This is where Jimmy not being able to drive could come in handy! (I actually like travelling by train in the UK, as long as it's NOT a daily commute. Trains delayed two hours because of "leaves on the line," etc. :rolleyes:)

Great news you'll be making the move, anyway, Allison--I love your new sig!

Haha, indeed! Train travel is really fun if you aren't in a hurry--something I discovered schlepping back and forth from Kensington to Oxford when I was house-hunting in April. On one (rather crucial) trip, we had to go 30 mph for the last 20 miles because one of the cars had some silly thing wrong with it. Well, I did get to enjoy the countryside...

And yep, ldw, I'm moving to Oxford.

Archived