Moonmaid Might Get Loud

Moonmaid

Do you think that he will visit a dwarf country like Austria? Most people don't know it, and some of those who do, think it is Australia... "Austria? Isn't it the country with the kangaroos?" Austria is the little-little brother of Germany - they get everything and we don't. I don't even know by now, if "It might get loud" is starting in Austria (if not, I'll travel to Munich for it... Or when it is shown in Paris, I'll watch it there).

Oh, I don't want to insult people, who don't know Austria!

If anybody is interested in Vienna, visit my friends deviantArt Gallery: Vienna Oops, I'm advertising here, sorry...

I'm from California. We have one of your ex-pats as our governor. Arnold something. Would you like him back?

j/k ;):lol:

Great report Moonmaid and excellent photo!!! :thumbsup: .

I was also at this screening. I arrived in Westwood around 5:40pm (I'm glad I left early; rush hour traffic was bumper to bumper coming from the beach). No hassle or line to pick up my tix @ will call then I waited in line for about 20-25 minutes before they let ticketholders in. I had enough time to go to the restroom then look for a seat. It was packed; I found a seat on the right hand side, second row, nearest to the wall. A few minutes after I got settled, I heard all the commotion, etc. then noticed a bunch of people hanging around the reserved seating. I got a glimpse of Jimmy for a second then lost view because he was surrounded by fans, media, friends, bodyguards but I did manage to catch him take his seat with his BMF RH. :P.

Davis Guggenheim said a few words before the screening then the film started. After the film ended and standing ovation, Davis Guggenheim, Jimmy, Jack White (who I didn't realize was there), and the rest of the film makers came to the front of the stage. I was literally feet away from Jimmy & Co. Jimmy looked in our direction and smiled. I wished I had given a "thumbs up" at that point. LOL!! Jimmy looked great; he was tanned (as if he just returned from holiday).

The moderator asked a few questions then they had to leave. Jimmy & Co. walked right past me.

The film was very good and I want to see it again when it opens in theaters. Jimmy was great of course and Jack White is an interesting, talented musician but I really came away from the film impressed with the Edge. I also want to applaud the LA Film fest; this whole screening was very organized and moved somewhat smoothly.

Overall, a great night and a chance to see one of my favorite guitarist up close and personal!!

myledzep!! :yay: I wondered how you got on! Wasn't it a great experience? You and I managed to get the best spots in the house for catching Jimmy and Jack walk by. Good for you! Thank you for your report, as well. It just adds to excitement. :thumbsup:

I was also at this screening. I arrived in Westwood around 5:40pm (I'm glad I left early; rush hour traffic was bumper to bumper coming from the beach). No hassle or line to pick up my tix @ will call then I waited in line for about 20-25 minutes before they let ticketholders in. I had enough time to go to the restroom then look for a seat. It was packed; I found a seat on the right hand side, second row, nearest to the wall. A few minutes after I got settled, I heard all the commotion, etc. then noticed a bunch of people hanging around the reserved seating. I got a glimpse of Jimmy for a second then lost view because he was surrounded by fans, media, friends, bodyguards but I did manage to catch him take his seat with his BMF RH. :P.

Davis Guggenheim said a few words before the screening then the film started. After the film ended and standing ovation, Davis Guggenheim, Jimmy, Jack White (who I didn't realize was there), and the rest of the film makers came to the front of the stage. I was literally feet away from Jimmy & Co. Jimmy looked in our direction and smiled. I wished I had given a "thumbs up" at that point. LOL!! Jimmy looked great; he was tanned (as if he just returned from holiday).

The moderator asked a few questions then they had to leave. Jimmy & Co. walked right past me.

The film was very good and I want to see it again when it opens in theaters. Jimmy was great of course and Jack White is an interesting, talented musician but I really came away from the film impressed with the Edge. I also want to applaud the LA Film fest; this whole screening was very organized and moved somewhat smoothly.

Overall, a great night and a chance to see one of my favorite guitarist up close and personal!!

Awesome, myledzep!

Order of the Moonmaid

OrderOfTheMoonmaid-1.jpg

I LOVE THIS! Thank you, Danny. You've done it again!

Your Very Welcome My Dear Sorceress.

Oh, one more thing. Danny, the next time Jimmy and I catch a flick together, we'll totally invite you. ;)

Hi Moon-Made-Me-Happy-Again,

Twas nothing, a mere trinket from my extensive collection. :lol:

If you ever meet Jimmy at the flicks you wont need me there, just knowing you are enjoying yourself will be enough for me Moon. :kiss:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

myledzep--

Thanks for your recap, too!! like Moonmaid said, it adds to the whole excitement here. :) And congrats to you as well for being able to be so close to JP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best--

Sharon

I'm from California. We have one of your ex-pats as our governor. Arnold something. Would you like him back?

j/k ;):lol:

You can have him... :lol:

I think it is a little bit embarassing that he isn't really able to speak German anymore...

Woa, another great report and another person to envy!

Thanks for sharing your experiences :wub: You are really lucky...

Archived