A big project?

glicine

I just posted this in another thread but I think it deserves its own one.

This is from an interview yesterday, direct from the horse's mouth!

JP: As far as new music, yeah, I've got some new music. There's sort of little tastes and shades of it in the documentary. Bits. It's just a question of actually doing it now. Actually getting a project that I've had in mind for a while. I've just got to go and do it. Don't want to tell anyone about it. But, yes, I've got a big project I'm working on.

The whole interview is very interesting as well.

interview here

Always the same, but nothing is coming from Jimmy. Just words ;-)

Sad but true...

But this is interesting to:

On numbers they performed not seen in the film being included in a future DVD-

Davis Guggenheim: Yes. There are a lot of them.

Song titles?

DG: I can't tell you. We have to still discuss which ones we want in there.

interview here

Great interview; thanks for posting the link. Not only do I plan to see this movie (again), I'm going to get the DVD when it comes out (I'm curious about those extras).

And it's nice to hear that Jimmy is working on something; I hope we get glimpses of that project soon.

interview here

wow glicine! i hope he is serious this time and goes ahead with this project. this is what i have been waiting and hoping to hear. i am so glad jimmy said it, and not made up by some second hand source. thanks for posting. i can't get audio from my pc, so would you be able to tell me some of what was said? thanks so much.

wow glicine! i hope he is serious this time and goes ahead with this project. this is what i have been waiting and hoping to hear. i am so glad jimmy said it, and not made up by some second hand source. thanks for posting. i can't get audio from my pc, so would you be able to tell me some of what was said? thanks so much.

Hey stz, Good morning there in Aussie country! :wave:

It's not an audio interview, just click on the link and you'll see the interview in text.

oh thanks glicine, i didn't bother clicking on it, as i just get frustrated when i do, and it's audio! :(

" the guitar is shaped like a woman, you know. you can touch it and caress it. the thing i haven't said, that i'll tell you now is it doesn't ask you for alimony." :D

and i am doing well down here in aussie land, thanks for asking! how about you?

oh thanks glicine, i didn't bother clicking on it, as i just get frustrated when i do, and it's audio! :(

" the guitar is shaped like a woman, you know. you can touch it and caress it. the thing i haven't said, that i'll tell you now is it doesn't ask you for alimony." :D

and i am doing well down here in aussie land, thanks for asking! how about you?

Everything is fine except the weather, thanks. :D

I laughed at that quote too. :lol:

Thanks, glicine!

I would feel more enthusiastic, though, if he hadn't said this sort of thing before. A couple of years ago he said he had several projects he was working on, and we never heard any more about any of them. :( I hope this time will be different.

Thanks, glicine!

I would feel more enthusiastic, though, if he hadn't said this sort of thing before. A couple of years ago he said he had several projects he was working on, and we never heard any more about any of them. :( I hope this time will be different.

I don't know why, but my gut feeling is telling me there is something more this time...

And I certainly hope so!

Oh, I hope he really finishes what he has been planning! Maybe the film will actually make him do it! I still believe he could blow both Jack White and Edge away.

Thank you for posting this!

Oh, I hope he really finishes what he has been planning! Maybe the film will actually make him do it! I still believe he could blow both Jack White and Edge away.

Thank you for posting this!

Hi aen27 :rolleyes: Ivery much agree with what you said :P:beer:

It's either about the Reunion DVD or another LZ live album.

From him saying it is a big project, it could well be the DVD. There is a lot of footage to sort through and he was saying that the multi tracks need investigating. He'll need to sort out the feedback in the audio and a couple of glitches in Roberts voice etc etc.

Well to me it suggests a musical project, but I'm pretty sure Jimmy is more than capable of working on something that DOESN'T involve Led Zeppelin.

I hope it sees the light of day whatever it is. :)

Archived