TRAVEL TO THE O2

My train arrives at euston train station on monday, my hotel is in Kings Cross, whats the best way to get to the o2 please? which tubes do i take from kings cross or would it be easier to get a black cab? if so how much would a cab be? Thanks for your help guys and galls.

My train arrives at euston train station on monday, my hotel is in Kings Cross, whats the best way to get to the o2 please? which tubes do i take from kings cross or would it be easier to get a black cab? if so how much would a cab be? Thanks for your help guys and galls.

I would look at a tube map online !!

I should imagine taking a black cab, as buses as sometimes difficult to understand, or you could find the tube, the cab would cost you around ten pounds maybe twelve. When I go up to London I take a cab from Euston to Harrods,it depends really how far it is, your hotel will be able to help you with information.

Hi poortom,

When You get to London Euston Station, you can either get a tube to Kings Cross Station on the Victoria Line (Northbound) or better still get a taxi straight to your Hotel as it’s not too far to Kings Cross and shouldn’t cost too much.

You can get a taxi to the O2 but your probably looking at £20 - £25 each way! Best thing to do is once you’ve dumped your bags at the Hotel, make your way to Kings Cross Station/Underground, get a day pass; at £6.60, which covers Zones 1 and 2 for all day travel until midnight and free travel on all buses in those zones.

From Kings Cross take the Northern Line southbound to London Bridge and change onto the Jubilee Line headed towards Stratford. 4 Stops after getting on at London Bridge your at North Greenwich station, go up the stairs and your at the O2. :cheer:

Black cab from Kings Cross will between £35 and £40 - this I know becuase I live very near the O2 and have done the journey recently. If you want to get a cheaper cab, book a mini cab - should cost about £20. If you want to tube it get the Northern Line to London Bridge then the Jubliee to N Greenwich. Getting a cab after is a nightmare - if you intend to head straight off after the gig, book a mini cab in advance (datacars.com are local and good); either that or drink beer till it all subsides. Tom, where in Cumbria are you from? I am from there originally....

get a day pass; at £6.60, which covers Zones 1 and 2 for all day travel until midnight and free travel on all buses in those zones.

My hotel is in Lancaster Gate so i also need that pass for Zone 1 and 2 right?

Another thing....i need do go from the O2 to Victoria St or to Marbel Arch after the concert..if the tube is still open i know what to do, but if not..what about buses to those areas...

Thanks a lot

Hi poortom,

When You get to London Euston Station, you can either get a tube to Kings Cross Station on the Victoria Line (Northbound) or better still get a taxi straight to your Hotel as it’s not too far to Kings Cross and shouldn’t cost too much.

You can get a taxi to the O2 but your probably looking at £20 - £25 each way! Best thing to do is once you’ve dumped your bags at the Hotel, make your way to Kings Cross Station/Underground, get a day pass; at £6.60, which covers Zones 1 and 2 for all day travel until midnight and free travel on all buses in those zones.

From Kings Cross take the Northern Line southbound to London Bridge and change onto the Jubilee Line headed towards Stratford. 4 Stops after getting on at London Bridge your at North Greenwich station, go up the stairs and your at the O2. :cheer:

Thanks very much, this info is very helpful, ta.

Black cab from Kings Cross will between £35 and £40 - this I know becuase I live very near the O2 and have done the journey recently. If you want to get a cheaper cab, book a mini cab - should cost about £20. If you want to tube it get the Northern Line to London Bridge then the Jubliee to N Greenwich. Getting a cab after is a nightmare - if you intend to head straight off after the gig, book a mini cab in advance (datacars.com are local and good); either that or drink beer till it all subsides. Tom, where in Cumbria are you from? I am from there originally....

hello there im from workington.

My hotel is in Lancaster Gate so i also need that pass for Zone 1 and 2 right?

Another thing....i need do go from the O2 to Victoria St or to Marbel Arch after the concert..if the tube is still open i know what to do, but if not..what about buses to those areas...

Thanks a lot

Lancaster Gate is in Zone 1 and the O2 is in Zone 2 so no problems with your travelcard.

Buses run 24hrs and you should get back to wherever you want to go, maybe have to change buses, but shouldn't be a problem. You'll have to pick a timetable up from the tubestation or go on line as I don't know any of the bus routes.

Safe journey.

Lancaster Gate is in Zone 1 and the O2 is in Zone 2 so no problems with your travelcard.

Buses run 24hrs and you should get back to wherever you want to go, maybe have to change buses, but shouldn't be a problem. You'll have to pick a timetable up from the tubestation or go on line as I don't know any of the bus routes.

Safe journey.

ok thanks..i´ve "mastered" the tube map, know the buses are a little more trickier :)

Archived