Safe Journey!

.............who will be traveling to England in the next day or two for the show of the year or for that matter, the decade, have a safe trip. I know you will enjoy yourself tremendously. If you've never been to England, if you have time, enjoy the sights, the sound, the excitement in the air as the show approaches.

Savor the moments before, during and after the concert then get to an internet cafe and post a review QUICKLY!!!! :lol: :lol: I'm joking about that last part but I hope some of you can get together and reflect about the show and everything

I hope you all get a chance to meet up before or after the show (perhaps wear those name labels with your name and your zep club affiliation-I know some belong to more than one zep forum).

Bon Voyage!!!!! :D

.............who will be traveling to England in the next day or two for the show of the year or for that matter, the decade, have a safe trip. I know you will enjoy yourself tremendously. If you've never been to England, if you have time, enjoy the sights, the sound, the excitement in the air as the show approaches.

Savor the moments before, during and after the concert then get to an internet cafe and post a review QUICKLY!!!! :lol: :lol: I'm joking about that last part but I hope some of you can get together and reflect about the show and everything

I hope you all get a chance to meet up before or after the show (perhaps wear those name labels with your name and your zep club affiliation-I know some belong to more than one zep forum).

Thanks very much myledzep!

Savor the moments before, during and after the concert then get to an internet cafe and post a review QUICKLY!!!! :lol::lol: I'm joking about that last part but I hope some of you can get together and reflect about the show and everything

Great post and great idea which I highlighted above. My best wishes to all travelers as well, both domestic & abroad. Will be with you in spirit.

Seconded. :D Cheers, everybody.

Cheers...and I'll be praying for all those coming via NYC.

I worry about missed flights due to weather. I believe though, last time I checked the forecast, it should be clear.

Good idea someone said about name tags, that would help for people meeting up to share tickets.

Or signs like those at airports for pick-ups.

I second that aswell. As for getting a ticket,

"What is and What Should Never Be", if i wasnt ment to go, then so be it. Ive seen "Close-Up" what these Boys can do, & to all the Folk that are going... Enjoy, I Really hope you have a Great time, & you see one "Hell of a Show".

As for the Band, "Do What You Do Best, As You Are The Best"

:beer: good thread. :)

I have said it often enough, but I'll keep on repeating it - ABOVE ALL ELSE, please keep safe !

hate to sound like a nagging aunt, but it would be easy, even for shall we say 'mature members' to get a little carried away , especially as we are approaching Christmas.

I wish I could be going with you !

Peace.

BILL (tzw) :wave:

I've got 5 days in London arranged, thanks for the good wishes and I share them for all those coming from around the world. And heres to those people I will be meeting for the first time from this very forum B)

Bon voyage to everybody travelling to the gig, whether from near or afar!

You know it'll have been worth all the effort the minute the boys hit the stage!

What a sensational experience you are about to have - I'm really happy for you and wish I could be there too!!!

Warmest wishes

Colette x

Great post and great idea which I highlighted above. My best wishes to all travelers as well, both domestic & abroad. Will be with you in spirit.

I am a domestic traveller and only just over an hour and a half away from my girlfriends house !! I go to hers in the afternoon after work at 3 today!! then up on Sunday morning to London.

Safe Journeys too to everyone!! Lets Rock when we get there !!!

Archived