Jonas Brothers

I worked the jonas bros. show last night at pepsi center in denver and I now know what the beatles felt like. The volume of the show was very loud (much louder than clapton 3 days prior) and all you could hear was the sound of 18,000 screaming 12 year olds. These little bastards were charging ridiculous ticket prices too, not to mention 35 dollar t-shirts. I guess they gotta milk it while they can because in 3 years their fans will move on just like backsreet boys and etc. I really felt bad for the parents that had to go too. At least I got paid to be there.

I worked the jonas bros. show last night at pepsi center in denver and I now know what the beatles felt like. The volume of the show was very loud (much louder than clapton 3 days prior) and all you could hear was the sound of 18,000 screaming 12 year olds. These little bastards were charging ridiculous ticket prices too, not to mention 35 dollar t-shirts. I guess they gotta milk it while they can because in 3 years their fans will move on just like backsreet boys and etc. I really felt bad for the parents that had to go too. At least I got paid to be there.

This is hilarious...I take it you are not a Jonus Brothers fan. i couldn't tell you one of their songs:-)

That's comforting.

And if you put wax in your ears you won't hear their 'music'. :P

Archived