What's in Your Kitchen?

Evster2012

Tried it once and no more. Straight up horseradish. Sent me through the wall.veryhot.gif

Whenever my wife orders me to go to the Asian food shop to pick up essential ingredients, I always try to sneak something with a significant but heavily disguised wasabi content into the shopping. She can't read English very well. My latest prank was a can of wasabi-coated peanuts. They are very, very strong indeed.

I told her the green coating was apple-flavoured.

Whenever my wife orders me to go to the Asian food shop to pick up essential ingredients, I always try to sneak something with a significant but heavily disguised wasabi content into the shopping. She can't read English very well. My latest prank was a can of wasabi-coated peanuts. They are very, very strong indeed.

I told her the green coating was apple-flavoured.

I can't believe she tolerates your shananagans. ohmy.gif I love hot stuff. But I am not big on horseradish with sushi. I like it once in a blue moon on roast beef but I just toss the wasabi. She doesn't speak much English? ha. What the hell does she speak?

DSC02861.JPG

Wow... I thought for a moment that you had a picture of my fridge this morning. :lol:

I went shopping this evening and bought a little bit of everything. I live in a rural area so stocking the pantry is important.

I can't believe she tolerates your shananagans. ohmy.gif I love hot stuff. But I am not big on horseradish with sushi. I like it once in a blue moon on roast beef but I just toss the wasabi. She doesn't speak much English? ha. What the hell does she speak?

She loves my shenanigans. We have an 'Itchy & Scratchy' kind of relationship.

I didn't say she can't SPEAK English. Regrettably, she speaks it all too well. She just can't read it so well - yet.........

In My opinion, two great things to have in your refrigerator at all times are Pimento Cheese and yogurt. Both are great for snacking on and most importantly are extremely delicious. However, unless you live in the South, Pimento Cheese might be hard to find, so Boursin is a good substitute.

Also, does anyone else besides me store apples in their fridge? It seems to me that they are more refreshing and more crisp when stored this way.

Also, does anyone else besides me store apples in their fridge? It seems to me that they are more refreshing and more crisp when stored this way.

Yes, I keep apples and oranges in the fridge. B)

Archived