Michael Jackson in hospital

longdistancewinner

Hopefully not.

Joe, furthermore, stated that Prince Michael, Prince Michael II, and Paris are spending their time with other young ones in the Jackson family and are "happy with the kids they're around." He revealed, "We have kids back there, small ones like they are. They were never around other kids. They're happy."

aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00025356

79 is a bit old to be running after little ones.

I hope their long time nanny is with them. I heard conflicting reports that she was.

I also hope that a guardian ad lidem (sp?) :slapface: is appointed so their whole interests are taken into consideration.

You know I was a huge fan of Marilyn Monroe when I was a kid. It didn't really matter that she died many years before I became an an adult; her image too me was like like that of a godess. Marilyn was my "picture of lilly" just like in Townshend's song.

...Yet if I tried to buy her bones to put on my bookshelf, wouldn't anyone think that was kinda goofy?

... Or if I (being a white man) decided to dye my face black and change my perfect "English nose" to be broad and flat with flaring nostrils, and change my lips and chin to boot....

not even just a little bit scary?

And what if I decided to just wear clown clothes every where I went because it made be feel comfortable and hip...

.... wouldn't there be just a few raised eyebrows?

And what if I arranged to have scores of teenaged girls sleeping in my bed at night --- even with the consent of their parents...

... wouldn't that seem a bit bizarre to at least a couple of people --- Maybe even criminal?

But alas! I can't sing or dance. I don't have milllions of dollars or even an interesting story to tell. Just an average American Joe who goes to work everyday and mows his own lawn. Don't have a limo -- don't have an entourage. Got no lawyers or Doctors on my staff, and the only single glove I own is a baseball mit....

(although pretty cool because it's signed by ex Dodgers first baseman Steve Garvey -- see photo)...

b__steve_garvey_76.jpg

.... and that is all I have to say about that.

RIP Michael Jackson....

you flaming weirdo nutjob from planet WTF!!!!!

And let's not forget the baby dangling incident.

RIP Wacko :wacko: Jacko

79 is a bit old to be running after little ones.

I hope their long time nanny is with them. I heard conflicting reports that she was.

I also hope that a guardian ad lidem (sp?) :slapface: is appointed so their whole interests are taken into consideration.

On the possibility of the children being taken care by their longtime nanny Grace Rwaramba, Joe claimed, "We're looking at that, too. She's a good friend of the family and of the kids."

aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00025356

And let's not forget the baby dangling incident.

RIP Wacko :wacko: Jacko

While that was inappropriate, isolating one incident (or their accumulation) isn't a good excuse to point to anything other than poor taste. From all accounts, including Rabbi Shmuley, he was actually a very good father. Funny how that doesn't get any print.

RE "On the possibility of the children being taken care by their longtime nanny Grace Rwaramba, Joe claimed, "We're looking at that, too. She's a good friend of the family and of the kids."

aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00025356"

Janet Jackson is the family spokesperson.

RE "On the possibility of the children being taken care by their longtime nanny Grace Rwaramba, Joe claimed, "We're looking at that, too. She's a good friend of the family and of the kids."

aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00025356"

Janet Jackson is the family spokesperson.

Yes, but that was her father speaking.

Just wait til some years later when the conspiracy theories come up like:

He has been murdered by the FBI/some secret society/terrorists....whomever

He faked his death ans lives on an island with Elvis, Jim M, and 2Pac

He was taken home by the Annunaki

He will return in 2012 (at teatime)

etc

etc

blah

blah

Who's an optimist, then?

Joe Jackson is Janet Jackson's legitimate father.

Who's been distanced from the family and therefore his word should be taken with a giant grain of salt is the point. We'll take MJ's own words and actions over your suspect logic and opinions, thanks ;)

Anyway, back to keeping this thread on topic: there will be no public viewing after all as per CNN, and the second autopsy has confirmed there was no foul play in Michael's passing.

Who's been distanced from the family and therefore his word should be taken with a giant grain of salt is the point. We'll take MJ's own words and actions over your suspect logic and opinions, thanks ;)

Anyway, back to keeping this thread on topic: there will be no public viewing after all as per CNN, and the second autopsy has confirmed there was no foul play in Michael's passing.

Excuse me, I merely stated that is what he said.

As for my logic, I think that it is fine, thank you.

Excuse me, I merely stated that is what he said.

As for my logic, I think that it is fine, thank you.

In the context of who is reporting what the family actually wants, on the heels of his influence on the family, his statements stand as not credible. So merely stating what he said to what end? Actually, nevermind... (note to self: do not respond to goads :slapface: )

Back on topic, attempt #2:

CNN-FAMILY: viewing will not happen at Neverland

Personally, I'm glad. I didn't like the idea of it at all. I'm sure there are better ways for fans to pay their respects. A procession would've been better, but for how long and how much it'd cost, I don't whether that would be impractical either.

With an established history of being a horrible and abusive father. At least according to his children.

Sadly, but fortunately Michael Jackson's mother and/or Diana Ross have been nominated to supervise. I expect them to see to it that he remains on his best behavior around the children.

Sadly, but fortunately Michael Jackson's mother and/or Diana Ross have been nominated to supervise. I expect them to see to it that he remains on his best behavior around the children.

Failed the first time around. As they say, once an abuser, always an abuser.

At this point we know Deborah says publicly she doesn't want them. She even claims they're not his.

Personally I think they need to get as far as fucking possible from these people.

Frankly I'd put them in witness protection (as long as they remain together). Half joking, but the alternatives give me the creeps.

Failed the first time around. As they say, once an abuser, always an abuser.

At this point we know Deborah says publicly she doesn't want them. She even claims they're not his.

Personally I think they need to get as far as fucking possible from these people.

Frankly I'd put them in witness protection (as long as they remain together). Half joking, but the alternatives give me the creeps.

They're probably fine.

Custody is never final, until they become of age and tell everyone to go stuff it.

I heard The Staple Center is booked now, as well as another venue.

Forest Lawn has been mentioned as a burial spot.

And...now the DEA is on it.

With an established history of being a horrible and abusive father. At least according to his children.

But that could just be rumors Ev. Were you actually in the room with Joe Jackson while he was abusing his children? Was it ever proven in court that he had abused his children? In fact, wouldn't the police have arrested him if there was any real proof of child abuse?

I prefer to reserve judgement on that issue and beleive that he was just trying to provide for his family the best way he could.

:P:P:P:P:P

e2c8d400798e9c0d240e1ed6a9b0dc9b.jpg

Archived