Traveling RiverSide Blues Box Set

Jimmy's A Legend

Hey, was watching a video on Utube and in the corner it said that the footage given was from the box set, does anyone know where I can get this box set, and I tried google, and amazon but nothing is coming up :(

Can anyone help me ?

Oh and this is the video:

Huh, I tried google "Led Zeppelin box set", there are links of Amazon and wikipedia and etc. etc..

And if you mean you want the footage of Travelling Riverside Blues, isn't it on the official DVD?

I think I see the source of the original confusion here.

Hey, was watching a video on Utube and in the corner it said that the footage given was from the box set,

The song was first officially released on the 1990 four-CD box set. The videos for both "Traveling Riverside Blues" and "Over the Hills and Far Away" were specifically created around that time to promote the same box set. So I guess that's why you saw the video credits as being from the "box set".

As far as the video itself goes, as others mentioned it's available on the double DVD set that came out in 2003.

To add to the confusion, oddly enough both the box set and the DVD set are simply called "Led Zeppelin", nothing more!

Archived