410 members have voted

1. 1. Average Age Group on the Forum

• 12 to 20
    • 20 to 30
    • 30 to 40
    • 40 to 50
    • 50 to 60

• 2 weeks later...

I will be 24 in about 17 days. I truly believe I was born in the wrong generation.

Welcome to the forum! I had to laugh with you on being born in the wrong generation.

IMHO the 70's so far to me were the best. Hence, whay 4 decades later I am still listening to the bands of that time. Concerts were insane then, the greatest bands, and they toured a lot. It was a fun time to say the least.

Wow 12-20 is reigning supreme. I am 18. Truly a timeless band.

Welcome Thor!

The 12-20 year olds are a little ahead of the 4O-50 years old. It is so true as you stated "A Timeless Band". Great to see so many young fans find the joy in the music.

Take time and read the different topics and postings as there is a lot of great information here.... some fun things as well. Happy 2010!

Deborah

I will be 24 in about 17 days. I truly believe I was born in the wrong generation.

Oh, you're not alone lol. I'm 18 and I've felt like I was born in the wrong generation since elementary school. My friends even tell me so lol

• 4 weeks later...

I'm 19 years old, about 211 days shy of two decades spent slowly oxidizing my lungs here on planet Earth.

Then again, age is definitely just a number. You're only as old as you think you are! (besides certain obvious physical limitations... I don't care how Peter Pan-esque you think you are, if you're 65+ don't go sledding down your staircase. Without proper safety equipment, at any rate.)

I'm 19 years old, about 211 days shy of two decades spent slowly oxidizing my lungs here on planet Earth.

Then again, age is definitely just a number. You're only as old as you think you are! (besides certain obvious physical limitations... I don't care how Peter Pan-esque you think you are, if you're 65+ don't go sledding down your staircase. Without proper safety equipment, at any rate.)

ummmmmm.....

OK fellow Zeppelin friends.... thanks to all who have voted so far...the youngsters are still a little in the lead (Great thing), but come on the rest of you...I know there has to be more older fans on this awesome website :whistling:

Archived