Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Deborah J

What is the average age here?

What is your age group  

409 members have voted

1. 1. Average Age Group on the Forum

• 12 to 20
    • 20 to 30
    • 30 to 40
    • 40 to 50
    • 50 to 60

Turned 43 10 days ago. :beer:

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I hope all is well with you. Damn "Evster," I thought that you were older than I was. Happy late Bitchin' "B" Day "Evster!" You just turned 43, I turned 48 in April. We definitely don't look our age and we sure as f*c* don't act our age either. Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

Just wondering what age the Forum has the most fans?

How's it going "Deborah J?" Long time no hear! I hope all is well with you and your son. In my opinion, the age group is between 12 and 30 years old. There are many here on the forum that are in age group of 30 to 60 years old, but not as many of the 12 to 30 years old. It is also my opinion that the older fanatics such as myself, here on the forum, have the biggest responsibility of bringing the 1970's to the youth of today. For myself personally, and I've said this before, it makes me feel great that there are so many young men and women here on the forum that were not even born yet during the mighty LED ZEPPELIN'S incredible reign in the 1970's and yet, love LED ZEPPELIN as well as the same older bands just like the older ZEPPELIN fanatics such as myself do. This is for all of the young men and women that willingly take on the responsibility of keeping the ZEPPELIN legend and legacy alive. Thank to the ZEPPELIN forum, all of you are doing just that! Thanks and ROCK ON my friends!

How's it going "Deborah J?" Long time no hear! I hope all is well with you and your son. In my opinion, the age group is between 12 and 30 years old. There are many here on the forum that are in age group of 30 to 60 years old, but not as many of the 12 to 30 years old. It is also my opinion that the older fanatics such as myself, here on the forum, have the biggest responsibility of bringing the 1970's to the youth of today. For myself personally, and I've said this before, it makes me feel great that there are so many young men and women here on the forum that were not even born yet during the mighty LED ZEPPELIN'S incredible reign in the 1970's and yet, love LED ZEPPELIN as well as the same older bands just like the older ZEPPELIN fanatics such as myself do. This is for all of the young men and women that willingly take on the responsibility of keeping the ZEPPELIN legend and legacy alive. Thank to the ZEPPELIN forum, all of you are doing just that! Thanks and ROCK ON my friends!

Hello ZeppFanForever!

Hope all is well with you:-)Thanks for asking. My son is doing great. Like you I am one of the older fanatics for Zeppelin as you know, and I love that this new generation if finding our boys.Here's to keeping The MIGHTY ZEPPELIN'S music alive for generations to come !!!!!

Hello ZeppFanForever!

Hope all is well with you:-)Thanks for asking. My son is doing great. Like you I am one of the older fanatics for Zeppelin as you know, and I love that this new generation if finding our boys.Here's to keeping The MIGHTY ZEPPELIN'S music alive for generations to come !!!!!

Hi "Deborah J?" As always, I wish the best for you and your son! I just woke up after being out real late in the mid-morning hours. As for all of the young men and women that keep the mighty LED ZEPPELIN's memory and legacy alive, a drink to all of you! ROCK ON my friends!

Hi "Deborah J?" As always, I wish the best for you and your son! I just woke up after being out real late in the mid-morning hours. As for all of the young men and women that keep the mighty LED ZEPPELIN's memory and legacy alive, a drink to all of you! ROCK ON my friends!

LOL--Now when I have a night into the wee hours of the morning...it takes me a couple of days to recoup.Not like my twenties when I could go for 4 days on a couple of hours of sleep, know what I mean:-)

LOL--Now when I have a night into the wee hours of the morning...it takes me a couple of days to recoup.Not like my twenties when I could go for 4 days on a couple of hours of sleep, know what I mean:-)

How's it going "Deborah J?" I think that I only got a couple of hours sleep all this last week. With all of the KNEBWORTH 30th Anniversary Celebration (4 August 1979) this last week, I now have to celebrate the KNEBWORTH 11 August 1979 all this week! So much for sleep. As Jon Bon Jovi once said on the KEEP THE FAITH album, "I'll live while I'm alive, I'll sleep when I'm dead!" ROCK ON!

LOL :D nobody parties like New Orleanians, we get to early retirement sooner B)

50 years young :)

Edited by Dzldoc

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I hope all is well with you. Damn "Evster," I thought that you were older than I was. Happy late Bitchin' "B" Day "Evster!" You just turned 43, I turned 48 in April. We definitely don't look our age and we sure as f*c* don't act our age either. Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

Thanks man! Yeah, sadly I missed out by just a couple of years. My parents wouldn't let their 11 year-old go to the Forum in 77 My uncle took me to Vna Halen at the Forum the following year (DAMN! So close!). I had reservations for tickets in 80, but well, we all know what happened. Though I have seen Page, Plant, Page and Plant, Page/Crowes, Plant/Krauss, so I'm thankful they've kept ROCKIN ON! :beer:

I'm 38, but I will feel like sixteen again when Them Crooked Vultures release their album.

I'm 30 so unfortunately I'm not old enough to have seen Zep in their heyday, but I did see the Page/Plant concert in Sheffield in the mid-90s. They were amazing and it was the next best thing to seeing the original band in the 1970s. :D

I'm 52 ....My bones sometimes feel it but my head most certainly does not.