Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Deborah J

What is the average age here?

What is your age group  

409 members have voted

1. 1. Average Age Group on the Forum

• 12 to 20
    • 20 to 30
    • 30 to 40
    • 40 to 50
    • 50 to 60

16 !!! been a Zep fan since I was about 10 or 11 when my dad bought 'How The West Was Won' ... gotta be the best live album EVER released, right ?? Cause it got me COMPLETELY hooked on the Zep. Favourite band FOREVER AND ALWAYS !

I'm 18! 

Welcome Madison! Love to see the younger fans come abooard! A lot of great people here to discuss Led Zeppelin , other music and just fun

:welcome2:

Ugh....I had to pick the last category. <_<

I like the seniors menu and having people offer me a seat on the skytrain :lol:

So far with 144 votes, I am glad to see so many of the younger ladies and gentlemen that are loving this music :thumbsup:

The veteran fans are still going strong as well!!

I am 16 and have loved Zeppelin for about as long as I have heard REAL music. (About the last seven years.)

Great to see you have found the best music ever! Hang on as it is one hell of a ride :yesnod:

I'm 52... and I was 17 when I saw Led Zeppelin in 1975 in Montreal !

Mike LZ- those of us who have been with them for decades....it was just beyond amazing to see these four LIVE!!!!

Welcome to you both, a lot of great people here!

I was 14 for only a year. It's not like I mattered to him or anything. He's in love with his career, always has been.

I'm confused. Does that mean that you were arond Robert Plant a lot when you were younger?

I'm confused. Does that mean that you were arond Robert Plant a lot when you were younger?

The more you read from her the more confused you will becomeblink.gif

The 12-20 and 40-50 year olds seem to be the most. Thanks to all who have participated and those who will :)

Edited by Deborah J

18 here! I'll be 19 in March. Been a huge Zeppelin fan since I was about 11. That doesn't sound very long but I can't really remember not loving them haha.