Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Deborah J

What is the average age here?

What is your age group  

409 members have voted

1. 1. Average Age Group on the Forum

• 12 to 20
    • 20 to 30
    • 30 to 40
    • 40 to 50
    • 50 to 60

I will be 24 in about 17 days. I truly believe I was born in the wrong generation.

Welcome to the forum! I had to laugh with you on being born in the wrong generation.

IMHO the 70's so far to me were the best. Hence, whay 4 decades later I am still listening to the bands of that time. Concerts were insane then, the greatest bands, and they toured a lot. It was a fun time to say the least.

Wow 12-20 is reigning supreme. I am 18. Truly a timeless band.

Welcome Thor!

The 12-20 year olds are a little ahead of the 4O-50 years old. It is so true as you stated "A Timeless Band". Great to see so many young fans find the joy in the music.

Take time and read the different topics and postings as there is a lot of great information here.... some fun things as well. Happy 2010!

Deborah

I will be 24 in about 17 days. I truly believe I was born in the wrong generation.

Oh, you're not alone lol. I'm 18 and I've felt like I was born in the wrong generation since elementary school. My friends even tell me so lol

Oh, you're not alone lol. I'm 18 and I've felt like I was born in the wrong generation since elementary school. My friends even tell me so lol

That sounds like me! I am 23, going to be 24 in June.

Im 26 years old. Zeps greatest fan for 16 years now (didnt really care about music till i was 10 and found zeppelin... thats why...:)).

Thanks to all who have participated so far. The 12-20 year olds are the largest group currently!!

I'm 19 years old, about 211 days shy of two decades spent slowly oxidizing my lungs here on planet Earth.

Then again, age is definitely just a number. You're only as old as you think you are! (besides certain obvious physical limitations... I don't care how Peter Pan-esque you think you are, if you're 65+ don't go sledding down your staircase. Without proper safety equipment, at any rate.)

I'm 18. I'll be 19 in May. And I'm definitely among everyone who says they were born in the wrong generation.

Edited by zepfan01

I'm 19 years old, about 211 days shy of two decades spent slowly oxidizing my lungs here on planet Earth.

Then again, age is definitely just a number. You're only as old as you think you are! (besides certain obvious physical limitations... I don't care how Peter Pan-esque you think you are, if you're 65+ don't go sledding down your staircase. Without proper safety equipment, at any rate.)

ummmmmm.....

I'm 48. :blink:

Unlike Reg who is old.

But Reg actually saw Zep in '72 here in Australia.

Edited by Ross62

Thanks again to all who have participated so far. The youngsters are still in the lead:-)

I am so glad that the younger generation is finding this music.

I am so glad that the younger generation is finding this music.

:yesnod:

OK fellow Zeppelin friends.... thanks to all who have voted so far...the youngsters are still a little in the lead (Great thing), but come on the rest of you...I know there has to be more older fans on this awesome website :whistling:

Edited by Deborah J