Marijuana legalization

Mountain Hopper

5 hours ago, JTM said:

Not sure what you want me to take away from this. A lot of name calling and little substance. One thing I did take away from it, "Trump claimed that he isn't necessarily smarter than other people, he just has confidence." Sounds humble...

Look I am not a crazy Trump supporter. I thought it was ridiculous, for instance, when he called himself a stable genius..........like what the heck lol. But I stand opposed to the leftist agenda and, to my great and welcome surprise he does too. 

Edited by paplbojo

1 hour ago, paplbojo said:

I am going through all these threads for the first time. Only ever lived in Led Zep Live before lol. I made one other extremely brief post in the midst of a conversation about this topic. Wouldn't characterize that as doing it on every thread. I thought it would be fine here in the Ramble On section. I am happy to take this convo to another thread or cease it entirely if that's the wish of the board admin, but all sides should be able to speak once a topic comes up.

Out of respect for my friends and America, I will wait until the Mueller investigation is concluded.

27 minutes ago, Strider said:

Out of respect for my friends and America, I will wait until the Mueller investigation is concluded.

Interesting the timing of all of this.

Yes sir. 19 indictments and 5 guilty is a start. 

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

eeemmmmmm time to skin up. :D

Sounds about a right call for this thread. The only orange talk should be beautiful hairs hanging off a bud! ✌🏼

Well NY state is supposed to be on deck for recreational use.  I always wondered if I would live to see the day that it was legalized here?  Then the bullshit of getting the doctors to write it. First they have to take some mickey mouse fucking course.  I could teach the bloody course and show them how to roll a joint like  a Marlboro even though I have not smoked in many many years due to the fear of random urine screens that could cost me a ton.  Not worth it.  But the ay could be close.  So it sounds by the news reports?  Its just so stupid to not have it legalized and add gambling to that as well.  The off shore companies are in full swing. The USA could be using that money for lowering health costs. And as for the guns, as a gun owner i am all for the ban on assault weapons. And stricter background screens. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-43300521

The Kanepi municipality in southeast Estonia was created last July through the merger of three previously separate districts ;and as a result of the local government shake-up, residents were given the chance to vote on a new symbol to represent the district, state broadcaster ERR says.

The overwhelmingly popular choice among the people of Kanepi was a design based on the cannabis leaf. According to ERR, "kanep" is the Estonian word for cannabis.

_100294502_0000.jpg

4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

More hypocrisy from this appalling Government:

large.large.IMG_1278.JPG.bae31bded7de25c4bb2983ad1cf23854.JPG.689ea92c8740c2f763793ae173b7038e.jpg

I say we all boycott English weed until they listen to their citizens and change their drug policy!!!

We can all dress up like Cheech & Chong, storm the port which it is unloaded and dump it in the harbor!!!!

FREEDOM!!!

As I mentioned in other posts, I'm a nurse and I'm appalled that this medication isn't available to needy patients.  

Every HIV patient I work with could benefit from cannabis...help appetite, mood, their immune system, etc.  

Every cancer patient, every patient with PTSD, every patient with depression...

Legalize it NOW!  Come on President Trump, go for it!  (**I know, I know, FDA and other entities are in charge of that...:) **)

Edited by MarthaMyDear6

• 2 weeks later...

Walter,

you sure talk about your jock a lot Is there some worry down there?. why not post another photo of your cool LOL car too with your jock talk--? :whistling:m

and the "queen" comment is not missed by many Walter. Your obvious fear of people you seek to diminish is obvious.

true colors maybe?

200088.gif

Edited by kipper

Merely observing and commenting on your obsession with my posts. You seem to really relish following me around the forum, for some reason that is baffling to me. 

How many times have I posted a picture of my Camaro? 

Do you not know what “riding my jock” means?

Scared of you? Are you fuckin serious? Do you think you even rate in my life? Not even a blip on my screen, until I come on here to see what my friends are up to and you’ve quoted me another half-dozen times. 

I never really speak to you, unless I’m in a mood and see more ridiculous bullshit from you. But you keep on following me around like we’ve had a previous friendship that went sour or something.

Maybe you could spend the time you use quoting me and writing posts or looking for some obscure video to post to me and make your life better for you? 

Nothing turns around a bad mood like a Friday fat J. Fortunately for me I am in a great mood and looking forward to the weekend immensely, even without a Friday fatty.  Gotta head out to see the beautiful sunset on the lake... ✌🏼

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Merely observing and commenting on your obsession with my posts. You seem to really relish following me around the forum, for some reason that is baffling to me. 

How many times have I posted a picture of my Camaro? 

Do you not know what “riding my jock” means?

Scared of you? Are you fuckin serious? Do you think you even rate in my life? Not even a blip on my screen, until I come on here to see what my friends are up to and you’ve quoted me another half-dozen times. 

I never really speak to you, unless I’m in a mood and see more ridiculous bullshit from you. But you keep on following me around like we’ve had a previous friendship that went sour or something.

Maybe you could spend the time you use quoting me and writing posts or looking for some obscure video to post to me and make your life better for you? 

1492064848_asian-girl-smiling.gif