Then As It Was: Led Zeppelin At Knebworth 1979 – 30 Years Gone book

aen27

Does anyone know where I would be able to order this. I haven't been to find any ordering information. I know Dave Lewis will do a signing at his event in August. But I just wanted to know if anyone would know how I could order one.

Does anyone know where I would be able to order this. I haven't been to find any ordering information. I know Dave Lewis will do a signing at his event in August. But I just wanted to know if anyone would know how I could order one.

This is where the signing is happening. Maybe you could contact them for info?

(www.lyttonarms.co.uk)

This is where the signing is happening. Maybe you could contact them for info?

(www.lyttonarms.co.uk)

Thank you. Since I'm not sure if they would know, I e-mailed Dave Lewis directly. So we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
Dave Lewis just emailed me back that he is taking orders for the book now. It's coming out August 10th. I just wanted to let people know. I just ordered one. I can't wait to see it. It looks beautiful. :D

http://www.tightbutloose.co.uk/tblweb09/?p=1960

Thank you for letting us know about this! I can't wait too.

Especially, I'm looking forward to this.

''270 pages with over 100 black and white illustrations with 16 colour pages. Illustrated throughout with many rarely seen photos of the event.''

Thank you for letting us know about this! I can't wait too.

Especially, I'm looking forward to this.

''270 pages with over 100 black and white illustrations with 16 colour pages. Illustrated throughout with many rarely seen photos of the event.''

Me too :D

• 3 weeks later...

How's it going "aen27?" I was looking for your thread to post additional info on this great book. I did post my comment on "SteveAJones'" thread in the News link. I pre-ordered mine also via PayPal, I can't wait to receive this book. These Hardback books that we are pre-ordering are special limited edition that are individually numbered and signed by Dave Lewis himself. We'll have to post our opinions on this book here on the forum after we read it. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

How's it going "aen27?" I was looking for your thread to post additional info on this great book. I did post my comment on "SteveAJones'" thread in the News link. I pre-ordered mine also via PayPal, I can't wait to receive this book. These Hardback books that we are pre-ordering are special limited edition that are individually numbered and signed by Dave Lewis himself. We'll have to post our opinions on this book here on the forum after we read it. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that your weekend is treating all of you well. For those of you (Myself included) tha pre-ordered the THEN AS IT WAS, THIRTY YEARS GONE, LED ZEPPELIN AT KNEBWORTH Autographed Limited Edition Hardback book that is to be released next week, IT WON'T BE MUCH LONGER! I CAN'T WAIT! Take care and ROCK ON my friends!

• 3 weeks later...

I hope this is selling for a while. I don't have the money atm!

How's it going "tom kid?" I hope all is well with you. I hope that the book will be selling for a long time, I highly advise for you to buy it when you get a chance. It is a very enjoyable book to read, it actually makes you feel like you were there. In the mean time, ROCK ON my friend!

• 2 weeks later...

How's it going "aen27" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I always hope for the best for all of you. If you haven't bought this book yet, I highly advise for you to buy it. I just read it a second time and I love it even more. KNEBWORTH 1979 was such a special event for the mighty LED ZEPPELIN, that I would have given anything to have been there. I realize that I have the DVD's of both shows to watch over and over again but nothing compares to actually being there and witnessing it first hand. For those that were priviledged to have been present at this event, I envy you! You have no idea just how lucky all of you really were to be present at that Festival. The "Notes and Sources" in the Apendix section has loads of sources as well as e-mail addresses and websites to visit to get additional information. There's even a LED ZEPPELIN collector contacts section in the "Notes and Sources" which is very interesting. I'm kind of curious if Dave Lewis, Brian Knapp, Cliff Hilliard, Nick Anderson, Steve Jones, Alan Cousins, Mike Tremaglio, Gary Davis, Howard Mylett, Mark Harrison, Graeme Hutchinson, Julian Walker, Larry M. Bergmann Jr. and Eddie Edwards are members on this forum? If you are, please PM me, I am looking forward to conversing with you and will keep you confidential if you so request. In the mean time, ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going "aen27" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I always hope for the best for all of you. If you haven't bought this book yet, I highly advise for you to buy it. I just read it a second time and I love it even more. KNEBWORTH 1979 was such a special event for the mighty LED ZEPPELIN, that I would have given anything to have been there. I realize that I have the DVD's of both shows to watch over and over again but nothing compares to actually being there and witnessing it first hand. For those that were priviledged to have been present at this event, I envy you! You have no idea just how lucky all of you really were to be present at that Festival. The "Notes and Sources" in the Apendix section has loads of sources as well as e-mail addresses and websites to visit to get additional information. There's even a LED ZEPPELIN collector contacts section in the "Notes and Sources" which is very interesting. I'm kind of curious if Dave Lewis, Brian Knapp, Cliff Hilliard, Nick Anderson, Steve Jones, Alan Cousins, Mike Tremaglio, Gary Davis, Howard Mylett, Mark Harrison, Graeme Hutchinson, Julian Walker, Larry M. Bergmann Jr. and Eddie Edwards are members on this forum? If you are, please PM me, I am looking forward to conversing with you and will keep you confidential if you so request. In the mean time, ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Howard is not. Mike is. The others could be members or lurkers. Some are members on other forums.

• 4 weeks later...

How's it going all especially "aen27?" I hope that everyone's feeling no pain like me! Ha Ha! Just a reminder that if you haven't bought the THEN AS IT WAS, LED ZEPPELIN AT KNEBWORTH 1979, 30 YEARS GONE book yet, I highly recommend that you buy it! This is one hell of a book. I actually read it again for the fourth time while flying on the plane on the way to Sacramento. In the mean time, have a great evening and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Archived