Led Zeppelin Official Release Collectibles

Well let's just say this one was found in a copy of Zep IV. ;)

and BTW, Zepphan, check the discography on this site.....click on ITTOD, and look at the 7" on the bottom right. Limited Edition "Wearing And Tearing" ....IIRC, made in haste to distribute by hand at Knebworth...and subsequently shelved. I belive the only known copied before last year where in, or came from the hands of Swan Song employees. Some copies were on Ebay earlier this year...they looked identical....and for what the person was asking, he'd have to press shitloads today for them to be cheap enough for him to really make a buck....."if" they were fakes.

I'm mentioning this because I did'nt see it listed under your UK singles on your site. ;)

It's records like that and the copies that have "Do what thou wilt" that are cool.

I have no wesite. I don't have the time, nor the number of collectibles needed to start one. LukeTheDuke has a website that I refered to. It's possible you have me confused with another "ZEPPHAN". I had someone IM me recently wondering something or other thinking I was someone else. I forget what made me choose it for an IM but I figured why not use it here also? From the number of people trying to get tickets, I see there are plenty of other "Phans" out there.

Edited by ZEPPHAN
It's records like that and the copies that have "Do what thou wilt" that are cool.

I have no wesite. I don't have the time, nor the number of collectibles needed to start one. LukeTheDuke has a website that I refered to. It's possible you have me confused with another "ZEPPHAN". I had someone IM me recently wondering something or other thinking I was someone else. I forget what made me choose it for an IM but I figured why not use it here also? From the number of people trying to get tickets, I see there are plenty of other "Phans" out there.

Shit, I'm sorry Zepphan.....yes of course, that was intended for Luke The Duke...

and btw.....if you collect "live" recordings......if you've ever heard of "winston remasters"...well "winston" himself goes by the username ZepPhan on another Forum. (I knew you were'nt him from the start ....but I'm sure there will be others that do) :whistling:;)

Shit, I'm sorry Zepphan.....yes of course, that was intended for Luke The Duke...

and btw.....if you collect "live" recordings......if you've ever heard of "winston remasters"...well "winston" himself goes by the username ZepPhan on another Forum. (I knew you were'nt him from the start ....but I'm sure there will be others that do) :whistling:;)

We all do it, not a problem.

I've been known to have some. :o

Yeah, I did some research to try and figure out where this guy was coming from and found out there are more of me out there. It's amazing what one can find on the net.

Edited by ZEPPHAN
Well let's just say this one was found in a copy of Zep IV. ;)

and BTW, Zepphan, check the discography on this site.....click on ITTOD, and look at the 7" on the bottom right. Limited Edition "Wearing And Tearing" ....IIRC, made in haste to distribute by hand at Knebworth...and subsequently shelved. I belive the only known copied before last year where in, or came from the hands of Swan Song employees. Some copies were on Ebay earlier this year...they looked identical....and for what the person was asking, he'd have to press shitloads today for them to be cheap enough for him to really make a buck....."if" they were fakes.

I'm mentioning this because I did'nt see it listed under your UK singles on your site. ;)

Wearing and tearing never surfaced the market and there's no prove of it's existance. The only copies are counterfeid and they sell for 5/10£ (if you pay more it's your fault :shifty: )

Posters are in the japanese pressings of the first three albums (it seems also in P. Graffiti) but not only in the first pressings also in later (and rare) pressings.

I'll make a page of counterfeit items only ... in the future (so this is why isn't in my site yet).

If you're referring to the RC magazine ... well, the list on the last issue is almost the same of 20 years ago (+ a few cds) and I can't consider all of them "collectables", many rarities - and I mean REAL rarities - are still not listed ... :rolleyes: Ah, the W&T single on the magazine is the fake one, of course.

Is this it?

23fa_1.JPG

Thanks for your effort ZepPhan, but this is'nt the one............ I've looked around and found that there were 2 other cass versions. 1 with Heartbreaker as track 2 side 1/WIAWSNB track 1 side 2...... and the other Heartbreaker track 4 side 1/Thank You track 1 side 2. On a listening test i think mine was the former............ wish i'd kept it. a true collectors item indeed.

In addition to a number of more recent magazines, these are the main "prizes" in my collection:

• The Russian "Stairway to Heaven" LP, it was actually the first thing I ever got on ebay back in...early '98, I think.
  • I've got the first Rolling Stone with them on the cover (March '75)
  • The Led Zeppelin edition of Rock n Roll Comics :huh:
  • And The Photographer's Led Zeppelin.

Edited by pujols05
In addition to a number of more recent magazines, these are the main "prizes" in my collection:

• The Russian "Stairway to Heaven" LP, it was actually the first thing I ever got on ebay back in...early '98, I think.
  • I've got the first Rolling Stone with them on the cover (March '75)
  • The Led Zeppelin edition of Rock n Roll Comics :huh:
  • And The Photographer's Led Zeppelin.

The Photographer :o it's really collectable!!! the others are about 10$ max

wrong! :o

there are two german editions and one from yugoslavia

I never heard of that coupling from spain ... ;)

I heard about the German and Yugoslavian editions

I did some checking regarding Spain by by viewing chart positions. It seems Zeppelin 1 was number one shortly after Zeppelin 11 was released which also went number 1.

Note that Zeppelin 11 has 1 and 3 beside it. Does this mean Zeppelin 2 went #1 as combined album with Zeppelin 1 and number#3 as separate? I am not sure

SPAINISH CHART PERFORMANCES

LED ZEPPELIN:

Albums

22 nov 69 Led Zeppelin 1 (21 feb 70) /21/ PL (00)

1970 Led Zeppelin II 1 /3/ (4 abr) /15/ Gold(00)

1970 Led Zeppelin III 6 (12 dic) /5/ Gold(01)

1972 Led Zeppelin IV 8 (5 feb) /8/ PL (00)

1973 Houses of the holy 9 (9 jun) /19/ Gold(00)

1975 Physical graffiti 2 (9 agos) /36/

1976 Presence 7 (17 jul) /21/

1977 The song remains the same 23 (5 mar) /3/

13 oct 79 In through the out door 5 (15 dic) /24/

27 set 97 Remasters 12 (25 oct) PL

7 jun 03 How the west was won 39 (7 jun) /4/

Edited by euro
Note that Zeppelin 11 has 1 and 3 beside it. Does this mean Zeppelin 2 went #1 as combined album with Zeppelin 1 and number#3 as separate? I am not sure

So you think of a coupling album because you imagine it from what's written on charts (or i.e. Zeppelin 11 - eleven?? - has 1 and 3 beside it = stayed #1 for 3 weeks and so on)?? :angry:

As I said, I never (never) heard of a spanish coupling :( .

All of Led Zeppelin's studio albums and on CD and LP (used originals (except for Coda) and brand new re-releases)

How the West Was Won CD

BBC Sessions CD

The Song Remains the Same (original release-vinyl, I think)

The Song Remains the Same DVD (not the new release)

Led Zeppelin DVD

Some old mirror

A pool cue

A tin with two decks of cards

Two patches

A "Led Zeppelin" necklace

Fourteen or sixteen t-shirts

Six or seven posters (only three of which are new)

Over a dozen magazines

Ten books?

Danelectro (I think it counts :D)

Jimmy doll

Blanket (with a picture of them near the plane)

Hmm...that might be everything. Can't say I wouldn't sell those things though.

I get 6 times all studio albums

1/ LP ( including 4xITTO differents covers)

2/ CD

3/ CD REMASTERED

4/ 4CD BOX + BOXED SET2

5/ Japanese LP replicas (including 2xLZ3 2xHOUSES)

6/ atlantic/swan song LP replicas

and other LP and CD but my favorites are:

-Led Zep III LP russian

-Led Zep Four Symbols LP russian

-Led Zep III without wheel

-Led Zep 4 CD with JPJ dedicace on the front sleeve he gave me when i met him by his thunderthief promo in London.

• 5 months later...

I have so much stuff I wouldn't know where to begin. Buttons patches, Tshirts, promos. Until I can get a comprehensive list, here are the highlights of my collection:

1. John Bonham's hat.(CROWN JEWEL!)

2. John Paul Jones' autograph from when I met him in Austin, TX in '91.

3. 3 Inflatable promo blimps

4. The Object

5. The New Zealand boxed release of their 45's "Ten Legendary Singles".

6. ITTOD record store stand up display.

I'm working on a list and pics to put on my Myspace but it will take some time. I do have a pic of me wearing Bonzo's hat on the page. I rarely wear it if at all but this was a special occasion. We were playing a childrens Xmas benefit show.

If anyone's interested, my page is myspace.com/frankginocchio

Edited by bonzo1026
on ebay 10$ max (even the japan promo is about 15$), CD is a little bit more difficult to find but I bought it for 10$ as well

Nice! Very rare indeed. I have the cassette and CD. Not easy to find. CD is a Japanese import. I got the cassette back when it came out.

Now that's what I am talking about :D In my wildest dreams I could never amass such a collection. If I have anything to add to your site, I'll let you know.

I have that STH Anniversary promo too! Very nice! It was sealed but I just HAD to open it. You really have to appreciate it in person. It's very cool!