Ghostface Killah - The Big Doe Rehad

Kith Kannan

You wanna comment on this new Wu before I listen?

No I haven't listened to it yet either. Just found the link. I will post my thoughts after I listen however.

Oh, and I've had trouble finding Big Doe Rehab. If someone could post a link to the album that would be sweet.

Whoops. Found it. Here it is peeps. Ghostface Killah - The Big Doe Rehab

2. I'm getting raped by Super æ

really? you dig it that much. It didn't do a whole lot for me. Some interesting musical ideas, though.

I wouldn't call TBDR a huge disapointment, but a let down thats for sure. I've only listened to it a couple times though, Fishscale needed multiple spins before it sunk in.

Probably my favorite Boredoms album. I can see where Black Dice got some of their Beaches and Canyons ideas from.

Yeah, I downloaded a few boredoms albums and it was by far the best thing I heard by them. I just wasn't blown away. Actually, I enjoy Beaches and Canyons more, now that you brought it up. If I'm in the right mood, if I'm not feeling it, it just annoys the hell out of me.

Regarding 8 Diagrams. After a couple listens I think I can safely say that it certainly sounds more promising than Iron Flag and The W. The chilled out moments, which thankfully rule this album, are the best damn thing they've done since Wu-Tang Forever. The upbeat tracks aren't bad, at all, some even have the best verses from the album.

It is dark, dark in the way that songs like "Triumph" or "Reunited" are.

Method Man's a delight to the ears.

Yes, it is good.

Archived