Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

OK I UNDERSTAND YOUR VIEWS but I am sick of pople re-posting that they are tired of our comments, although there is now a new thread there are still complaints so here it is. The Drooling Thread for generation 2 Pagettes.

This is it. You won the war.

OK I UNDERSTAND YOUR VIEWS but I am sick of pople re-posting that they are tired of our comments, although there is now a new thread there are still complaints so here it is. The Drooling Thread for generation 2 Pagettes.

Ok, am I allowed to drool now, or what?

:drool:

I would have done but dinner was burning so....

Yes Lena, drool away...

Oh those curls...

2vmylx0.jpg

Ok, this is the drooling thread. I'm into Silver Fox Jimmy these days so... I'll start:

His... Oh my god, the picture just loaded and I saw those curls!!! :veryhot:

How can he have such beautiful hair?!

As always, I love his smile.

The only thing that ruins the picture is... Watermark :rant:

Ok, this is the drooling thread. I'm into Silver Fox Jimmy these days so... I'll start:

His... Oh my god, the picture just loaded and I saw those curls!!! :veryhot:

How can he have such beautiful hair?!

As always, I love his smile.

The only thing that ruins the picture is... Watermark :rant:

Yes damn watermarks. Oh yes I've descovered that I am also very fond of Silver Fox Pagey, after all these years his looks never left him.

A few more examples wouldn't hurt :D

20hli79.jpg

;) ;)

14jtfv5.jpg

Yes damn watermarks. Oh yes I've descovered that I am also very fond of Silver Fox Pagey, after all these years his looks never left him.

A few more examples wouldn't hurt :D

20hli79.jpg

;) ;)

14jtfv5.jpg

Fond? Fond? FOND?!! Is that all? ;)

I'll try to post some pics, but it will take a while...

Lucia, you're fantastic and made my day! I feel like we can be free again! I too am sick of the complaining and I have NOT misunderstood anything, thank you!

:wub: I can't help that I love being a Pagette!

Yardbird29.jpg

jp777.jpg

jp75thereim-1.jpg

OUT050406.jpg

jimmy-page-bw59.jpg

Well, it looks like a wind down from Catherine James to Miss Pamela to Bebe B.. et all.........

As a Original Pagette '77 Alumni, here is my duty call... :D :D

lespaul.gif

94915_14A.jpg

1977_176.jpg

From here on he is all yours........ :D :D

You don't have to leave..I'm sure you're always welcome... :D

This is a great Dark Angel picy. I mean from the smokey shadows of the stage, the Angel rises, his Presence grows stronger as the music fills the hall before him sorta Dark Angel moment :D

This is such a great comment- this couldn´t offend anyone! :D

Dark Angel at play- like from your poem!

What do you think- should I post my graphic into this thread? Do you think it is a good idea? ;)

This is such a great comment- this couldn´t offend anyone! :D

Dark Angel at play- like from your poem!

What do you think- should I post my graphic into this thread? Do you think it is a good idea? ;)

Yes yes yes! you should post your graphic! and your graphic on my short sexy poem. :D

OK this is a short story that me and my friend made but it is about David Tennant. Btw Port Meadow is a meadow 3mins walk away from where I live, it's where I grab all my piece of random paper and put it all togther to make the poems I write, so it's a special place, and so is Pagey ;)

Imgaine sitting in Port Meadow, the sun is setting and Jimmy is wearing a loose shirt. You are lying by the river, eating Champaine and strawberries, and to eachother aswell

Night falls, the stars are out, the moonlight shimmers on the water. It's perfect.

Jimmy then stands up, holds out his hands and says " May I have this dance miss ***?" You take his hand, and you look into eachother's eyes, as he twirls you around. You are dancing for what felt like hours. It starts to rain but you continue dancing; for hours.

You sit back down by the lake, watching the moon's reflection dance on the surface. There is a cold breeze, you shiver. Jimmy notices and he wraps his arms around you, making you feel safe. As you lie against his chest, hearing his heartbeat, you drift off to sleep, but before you fall under, he whispers in your ear "I love you, stay with me forever"

Speaking of meadows, if I was taking a walk and I saw Pagey looking at me like this;

59x1qs.jpg

sitting there, smiling...looking gorgeous.....*sigh*

i'm 17 and im a full blown pagette!!! i get really depressed at times looking at these pics and knowing that i never got to see them live :'(

question for all u pagettes:

If led zep started touring again do you think they'll have girls/women following them around like in the 70's??

i'm 17 and im a full blown pagette!!! i get really depressed at times looking at these pics and knowing that i never got to see them live :'(

If led zep started touring again do you think they'll have girls/women following them around like in the 70's??

My friend at work who knows I'm a totally Pagette and about the new movie. I can talk about Jimmy with her. She told me just yesterday, she knows I would have been a groupie! :lol: Even more I knew who Sable Starr was, who just died too.

Welcome to the second generation of Pagettes! :wave:

Who knows... I think that they are already old and wise- but if there will be a tour again some of those "groupies" who would follow them in hope to get closer will be around 50 and more... :lol::lol::lol:

Archived