Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Pardon the intrusion, girls, on the part of a Gen X lady.

Hi Jimmy!!!!!! Am pleased to say I am now in Oxon. Beautiful autumn--almost have to pinch myself whenever I go outdoors. Hoping to see you round the Southeast at some TCV shows and such. xoxo

And for the girls whose thread I've invaded:

jimmy-2-by-herb-greene.jpg

I have to add that I am regularly in the company of someone who looks just like Jimmy in this photo. Too bad I don't go in for the cougar thing!

Edited by AllisonAdler

Pardon the intrusion, girls, on the part of a Gen X lady.

Hi Jimmy!!!!!! Am pleased to say I am now in Oxon. Beautiful autumn--almost have to pinch myself whenever I go outdoors. Hoping to see you round the Southeast. xoxo

And for the girls whose thread I've invaded:

jimmy-2-by-herb-greene.jpg

I have to add that I am regularly in the company of someone who looks just like Jimmy in this photo. Too bad I don't go in for the cougar thing!

Lovely you visited. :D

Bye. I have to leave for work now. :wave: Be back tonight.

AA- you're in Oxford...cool though I actaully live in North Oxford, it is a great city, there is some cool stuff to se up north, like the Ashmolean Museam and the Radcliff camera-which is people recognise as Oxford.

scan0002-1.jpg

pagey932-1.jpg

jmusican952.jpg

Love these!! I love the first one too, and the second is just...Wow..his curley hair is stunning!!

But I really really love the last one :wub: