Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Thank you so much Lucia and Maja. They are all from the C/P and P/P tourbooks. As that is still in Pagey's DL, period, I really wanted to share them with you both, that I was able to get from ebay. The other two are from a Cameron Crowe book of interviews. I love them all. I put this one in the Pagey and Robert thread - but Pagey is much too beautiful

scan0022-2.jpg

Edited by aen27

Some lovely photos in these past few pages, especially the ones from the P/P tourbook. But here to say, as one needs to do from time to time:

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the utter goofery of it.

Oh.My.Lord. Alex you realise that you have just sucsessfully and beautifully killed me. Iam struggling so hard to breathe...Oh he's just stunning!!!!he's gorgeous in those, Oh my lord, I am struggling for words...other than sigh....

You're welcome. :D;) He is so stunning. I forgot to add, how much I love his beautiful long fingers with those rings! :wub::faint1:

Oh.My.Lord. Alex you realise that you have just sucsessfully and beautifully killed me. Iam struggling so hard to breathe...Oh he's just stunning!!!!he's gorgeous in those, Oh my lord, I am struggling for words...other than sigh....

Ditto, thank you Alex, uh after an exhausting 4 hours of math and traveling, that is just what I needed, an d he is so Dark Lord, and yet so sweet and lovely :wub::)

Ditto, thank you Alex, uh after an exhausting 4 hours of math and traveling, that is just what I needed, an d he is so Dark Lord, and yet so sweet and lovely :wub::)

I'm happy to help, my darling. :D I was reminded of it the other day because my friend at work who plays base asked me about When Giants Walked the Earth, as it has just been released here in the States, and he knows. (A little late as I got it from England when it came out :rolleyes::D ). And he didn't know who Mick Wall was and I told him.