Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Oh, I had such a lovely Pagey filled day today, first watching Raving Arizona this morning, getting to see the first showing of It Might Get Loud, which is fantastic, and heavenly and a Pagette feast on the big screen!!! He's gorgeous, classy and of course, still very very sexy!! And I came home and found this on YouTube with him looking as beautious as ever!!!! :wub::wub:

pageyprelude1.jpg

pageyprelude5.jpg

pageyprelude3.jpg

pageyprelude2.jpg

Omg this is SO my new desktop background :o

You're welcome. :D He's just gotten visibly irritated with Robert at one of their press confrences for Page/Plant and he just coolly blows the smoke out from his cigarette and has that look on his face. He's just so ...... :o (He's also so cute while he's looking for his cigarettes. :D )

You're welcome. :D He's just gotten visibly irritated with Robert at one of their press confrences for Page/Plant and he just coolly blows the smoke out from his cigarette and has that look on his face. He's just so ...... :o (He's also so cute while he's looking for his cigarettes. :D )

OMG PAGEY IS SO CUTE!!!! and gorgeous as ever :wub: Yes Robert does talk alot doesn't he :lol:

I know, he dark curls over his face, and his cute smile and laugh...

He looks so handsome in this one :wub: :wub:

280l6k0.jpg

Edit: Those are wondeful! I adore the one of him in the lavnder suit and his ciggarette, he's so sexy with those gorgeous eyes...him in dark shadows..so mysterious...

And he's so freakin sexy in the 4th plus I love the 2nd (your avi) he looks so huggable and snuggable :wub:

I found that aviatar in the Kembworth book becuase Dave Lewis puts what all the bootleg covers look like...I about died when I saw that and found it on Zeppelinart.com. He looks so sexy!!!!!

I think the Firm is the only period he wore lavender :(

I found this last night and about fainted!

86315987.jpg

Archived