Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

i'm 17 and im a full blown pagette!!! i get really depressed at times looking at these pics and knowing that i never got to see them live :'(

question for all u pagettes:

If led zep started touring again do you think they'll have girls/women following them around like in the 70's??

Yes I get depressed aswell. Partiucally Lori Maddox <_<

I don't think that there will be girls follwoing them like the 70s but I think that there would be planty thinking that they wish they were. :D

My friend at work who knows I'm a totally Pagette and about the new movie. I can talk about Jimmy with her. She told me just yesterday, she knows I would have been a groupie! :lol: Even more I knew who Sable Starr was, who just died too.

I could be a groupie too, but only for Jimmy... I never understood girls who were sleeping with the manager, with roadies, only to get into Jimmy´s hotel room. This is already disgusting. I would give my heart, body and soul only to HIM... I know, for the rest of the world I would be a groupie... but in fact I would be rather only a deeply loving woman... there is a question, if Jimmy would believe me, that I want only him and nobody else. :o

I could be a groupie too, but only for Jimmy... I never understood girls who were sleeping with the manager, with roadies, only to get into Jimmy´s hotel room. This is already disgusting. I would give my heart, body and soul only to HIM... I know, for the rest of the world I would be a groupie... but in fact I would be rather only a deeply loving woman... there is a question, if Jimmy would believe me, that I want only him and nobody else. :o

Totally agreed. It would be only for Jimmy. :D

Totally agreed. It would be only for Jimmy. :D

Yup me too, Oh to be with Jimmy, hopefully in Lori's place ;)

Finally some Pagey hotness again:

show_pagey.jpg

764.jpg

765.jpg

chest chest chest chest chest chest chest...

Yup me too, Oh to be with Jimmy, hopefully in Lori's place ;)

For me it would be Bebe or Krissie Wood or even Charlotte who got to be with him in Tower House (and in his fairytale bedroom). He never wanted Lori to come to England. ;)

This is sooo how i feel!! I love this quote from the movie almost famous where a groupie (band-aide as they call themselves coz they are not like others who just sleep around with every rockstar they meet to be famous, they are in for the music and for the love of the band) says this about other groupies:

"They don't even know what it is to be

a fan! To blindly love some silly

piece of music... or some band so much

that it hurts... please, they're all

just after the money."

This is sooo how i feel!! I love this quote from the movie almost famous where a groupie (band-aide as they call themselves coz they are not like others who just sleep around with every rockstar they meet to be famous, they are in for the music and for the love of the band) says this about other groupies:

"They don't even know what it is to be

a fan! To blindly love some silly

piece of music... or some band so much

that it hurts... please, they're all

just after the money."

Alothough some girls were and problly still are like that, they sleep with them just st that they could be with someone famous, but of course we aren't :D

2lwndi9.jpg

I would love to be with him here- it is one of the houses which belonged to him. I must say, Pagey always had a great taste, this house was like made for him- it is so mysterious and the interiors express the personality of the landlord

http://www.achome.co.uk/williamburges/inde...age=tower_house

Oh yes to live there! It would be like in one of my poems, to live with The Dark Lord. :faint1:

I would love to be with him here- it is one of the houses which belonged to him. I must say, Pagey always had a great taste, this house was like made for him- it is so mysterious and the interiors express the personality of the landlord

http://www.achome.co.uk/williamburges/inde...age=tower_house

Dear Lord, it looks like castle from inside, it is really a gorgeous place!!! Well Jimmy always had good taste!!

Lucia, I must say, you did a great job with this thread! :bravo:

Finally we can discuss everything here- not only Jimmy sexiness and hotness, but also his interests in art, in occult, about his houses, his music- about everything!

I think that this thread was missing and you created it!

I tell you- the others will love to come here and they will have to apollogize that they were so cruel to us, because this thread really has a good level! :thumbsup:

Lucia, I must say, you did a great job with this thread! :bravo:

Finally we can discuss everything here- not only Jimmy sexiness and hotness, but also his interests in art, in occult, about his houses, his music- about everything!

I think that this thread was missing and you created it!

I tell you- the others will love to come here and they will have to apollogize that they were so cruel to us, because this thread really has a good level! :thumbsup:

Awww Thank You Ren! :friends: It did need to be done and I am happy I created it.

30lmaaa.jpg

2mhewrc.jpg

kdjz2t.jpg

Archived