Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Lucia, I must say, you did a great job with this thread! :bravo:

Finally we can discuss everything here- not only Jimmy sexiness and hotness, but also his interests in art, in occult, about his houses, his music- about everything!

I think that this thread was missing and you created it!

I tell you- the others will love to come here and they will have to apollogize that they were so cruel to us, because this thread really has a good level! :thumbsup:

You are kidding, right? People were..."cruel"... to you? That's pathetic.

All I've read in this thread so far can be classified as stirring shit. There's absolutely NO need to continue bitching over the whole incident. How come that in the other thread, people are just posting pictures, letting your little group do whatever you want here. Practise what you preach, ladies.

Spacewoman, we have already had tons of such and similar threads. I don't think this particular thread is so amazing that it will make all others come here and apologize for voicing their opinion. But that's just my opinion.

Oh Yeah! ;)

You know what's also sexy?

His ass! :yay::P

xdwho9.jpg

I scanned his ass ages ago - only the file name is different, and so is the commentary! :lol:

Congrats on your new thread Pagettes! Hope you have lots of fun with it. Can we stop the nagging, please? ;)

I scanned his ass ages ago - only the file name is different, and so is the commentary! :lol:

Congrats on your new thread Pagettes! Hope you have lots of fun with it. Can we stop the nagging, please? ;)

Sorry I save files off random places so I don't know who's is who's. So cheers for scanning.

I would love to be with him here- it is one of the houses which belonged to him. I must say, Pagey always had a great taste, this house was like made for him- it is so mysterious and the interiors express the personality of the landlord

http://www.achome.co.uk/williamburges/inde...age=tower_house

That's the house where I was talking about where he has the fairytale bedroom.

Some pics of Plumpton Place, one of the houses of Jimmy. It is beautiful- that park and the lake around. Some sequences from TSRTS were filmed there. This place has such quiet atmosphere.

673-1.jpg

673-6.jpg

674-5.jpg

Renata, we can thank SteveAJones for these. I wish he would post more pictures.

Lucia, I love this thread too. We can talk about all aspects of our everdazzeling darling. Thank you!! :friends:

Archived