Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

^ I love his eyes and his lips. That graphic of him as he is now is interesting.

I think this one the sexiest of that series from the Starship.

jp75starship-1.jpg

I love he had his own ad for this, long before the Roland ad. He's so adorable in it.

pageyarpsynthesisers.jpg

He looks like an angel in this.

LA6-27-77-d.jpg

jp792-1.jpg

satisfactiongraenteed-1.jpg

He was so cute in this interview. I'm so upset youtube took it off. I am so happy I did these, and audio taped it

A wouldn't call Pagey a perv, but he's so beautiful. Whereas for Lori-I will always envy her <_<

I love this thread too, a place where you can talk dirty all the time, you can really get thing off your chest. Mwhahahahahahahahaha :shifty:

And speaking of chest...:drool:

2w7fn15.jpg

nfhf1v.jpg

1zb59h2.jpg

Ohhh baby...

Yes, Lucia, let's don't think about her. <_<:lol:

jimmylori.jpg

pageycreem73.jpg

4325_1.jpg

I have a articale that Jimmy got in trouble for spending so much money to flood a soundstage for the this video. I still love it. He's so :veryhot::drool: in it.

jpout23_.jpg

ppgallowspole.jpg

A wouldn't call Pagey a perv, but he's so beautiful. Whereas for Lori-I will always envy her <_<

I love this thread too, a place where you can talk dirty all the time, you can really get thing off your chest. Mwhahahahahahahahaha :shifty:

And speaking of chest...:drool:

2w7fn15.jpg

Ohhh baby...

Dirty=Pagey=:drool:=THAT chest

I have a articale that Jimmy got in trouble for spending so much money to flood a soundstage for the this video. I still love it. He's so :veryhot::drool: in it.ppgallowspole.jpg

Aww :lol:

That last pic just proves that this Dark Angel holds the key to you our hearts, I love how the handle does actaully look like a heart shape.

Aww :lol:

That last pic just proves that this Dark Angel holds the key to you our hearts, I love how the handle does actaully look like a heart shape.

I hadn't noticed that! :D

You know that it was for Wasting My Time. The video Jimmy was irritated no one saw :lol:

Archived