Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Ah back on the original LZ.com message board, in the Pagette thread, every 100 pages this picture was posted:

JP_1969-02.jpg

It was tradition and even though I'm 25 pages late, it's better than never. Also, here are some of my other faves I saved from the old place:

LZepp021028G006.jpg

PN004543.jpg

1969-01a.jpg

JPage050212R766.jpg

Honestly, he looked better with the dark hair. I know it's important to grow old gracefully and all that, but some guys just don't look good with the gray hair. IMO, he's one of them.

Ah back on the original LZ.com message board, in the Pagette thread

There was not a Pagette thread on the old board, it was only the 'hot pictures.' I used to look at the old board. This thread would not be here if it wasn't for Lucia (Jimmy's A Legend).

Thank you, Planet Page. Happy that a long time fellow Pagette approves :D

ongaku_senka75.jpg

pic478.jpg

1973-03-3.jpg

srts1-2.jpg

jimmycrawdaddy1975-1.jpg

pageyzoso.jpg

japan4.jpg

Ah back on the original LZ.com message board, in the Pagette thread, every 100 pages this picture was posted:

JP_1969-02.jpg

It was tradition and even though I'm 25 pages late, it's better than never. Also, here are some of my other faves I saved from the old place:

LZepp021028G006.jpg

PN004543.jpg

1969-01a.jpg

JPage050212R766.jpg

Honestly, he looked better with the dark hair. I know it's important to grow old gracefully and all that, but some guys just don't look good with the gray hair. IMO, he's one of them.

These are beautiful.

Thank you Electrophile.

There was not a Pagette thread on the old board, it was only the 'hot pictures.' I used to look at the old board. This thread would not be here if it wasn't for Lucia (Jimmy's A Legend).

Weeellll, it was the Pagette thread on the old board because it was where all the Pagettes hung out. That said, the pics you, budatoba, and everyone have been posting have been spectacular--lots, especially from budatoba, which I've never seen. Cheers!

And Electrophile, on the hair, I thought I was the only one...

Thanks for the classic couch!

And Electrophile, on the hair, I thought I was the only one...

Thanks for the classic couch!

No problem. I remembered that photo and searched through my Photobucket archives to find it and lo and behold, there it was. We should make it a new tradition in this thread that every 100 pages, someone posts it.

There absolutely was - the old board is where the term "Pagette " was invented!!

Most of us from the old board don't contribute to this thread anymore as the pics we scanned were all right-clicked and saved and are repeatedly re-posted here - and I'm NOT complaining about that, just stating a fact.

We don't join in here a lot as this thread was, in my memory, created for the drooling stuff. But Pagettes were around a LONG time before this thread!!

Like Allison I'll thank those who bring the odd new pic here - that is great stuff in this day and age.

Oh and Electrophile - can't agree re the hair - I still look at pics of him with that curly black perm and wish he had the grey hair then. I much prefer it. Can't all be the same! :DB)

There absolutely was - the old board is where the term "Pagette " was invented!!

Oh and Electrophile - can't agree re the hair - I still look at pics of him with that curly black perm and wish he had the grey hair then. I much prefer it. Can't all be the same! :DB)

Agreement with you Knebby, very honestly, he looks beautiful in Grey hair, but he need to wear scarf with his attire (that's just so him)......I prefer the Polka Dot....I think all Pagettes can agree on the Scarf.... :)

jimmy-page-2010-1-13-5-41-42.jpg

Archived