Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

That was a beautiful poem, Lucia. :bravo:

And yes, he does have one great back-side. :D

WOW, Lucia !! That poem :veryhot: I love it! I will say that charisma has a 'ch.'

Thanks you too! I'm glad my poems get appreciated :D And thanks for the spelling correction, I'm a terrible speller :lol:

Your Royal Darkness keeps me from saying, dreaming, thinking "Im yours"

I have realsed I made a very stupid mistake, It's ment to be "keeps me..." otherwise that last line means that I don't want to be his, which doesn't make any sence :slapface: :slapface:

Oh I know! I love those screenshots too, he has the most amazing smile, and I bet he would have had a very sleezy and sexxy accent during that video.

It is the video where he described the "Satifaction Garenteed" bar 'set,' "It's so sleazy, I could live in there." :lol: He does sound so sleazy and sexy. Remember? I don't if you saw it. :D

It is the video where he described the "Satifaction Garenteed" bar 'set,' "It's so sleazy, I could live in there." :lol: He does sound so sleazy and sexy. Remember? I don't if you saw it. :D

The line does sound familer but can't remember...I don't think I have, I guess it's from the same thing as this:

The quote is erm...interesting...:D

29xyp6s.jpg

Daydreaming my sweetheart? :wub:

11s2lg1.jpg

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!! breathe Lucia breathe...breathe.... *screams*.....*thud* ----------------------------------

svl9gh.jpg

vy6v5g.jpg

Edit: At 21:57 Lucia Hedges has passed from a heart-attack due to seeing a very gorgeous angel.

^ AHHHH! I almost forgot what I was doing.....

It was taken taken off Youtube! :angry: He was so hot!!! It's not the "Guitar Show." He's interviewed in that shirt with Paul Rodgers on the set. It's from 5 from the Firm, other than the songs. It must have an MTV special or something. I have never been able to find this other version with all these interviews on a DVD. Well you get the idea. This is the video itself, and he is so sexy and sleazy in this, if you haven't seen it. He even plays his guitar with a bottle instead of a bow!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...videoid=3113292

Thanks for the video!! He is so very sexxy in it!!

Ahhh why the Hell do they keep removing videos! He does sound very sleezy and sexxy, it's a shame.

Wow that bar is sleezy, everyone's feeling Pagey's hotness :D I could actaully imagine him sitting in a corner smoking with a bottle of whiskey on the table.

I screamed so loud at 3:27 omg Jimmy being so sweaty and...and...and I..need...to...breathe...:faint1:

Ahhh why the Hell do they keep removing videos! He does sound very sleezy and sexxy, it's a shame.

Wow that bar is sleezy, everyone's feeling Pagey's hotness :D I could actaully imagine him sitting in a corner smoking with a bottle of whiskey on the table.

I screamed so loud at 3:27 omg Jimmy being so sweaty and...and...and I..need...to...breathe...:faint1:

You're welcome. I want you to see all things of Pagey too. :D

He is so sexy. I want to be that girl that hands the bottle and the way he smiles at her :faint1:

I could picture him sitting in there too with his cigarette and his bottle of something beer/whiskey. :D

I've never seen that one before! :veryhot:

That pose, that look, that outfit, that hair...I need to shut up! :faint1:

He looks so dreamy during the Yardbirds era.

It's okay. We know (Don't we Lucia and Renata )! :D

I screamed so loud at 3:27 obeing so sweaty mg Jimmy and...and...and I..need...to...breathe...:faint1:

I almost died when I saw that part! :drool: Jimmy throwing his long, sweaty hair back...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Archived