Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

I'm home!!! I have been at work a lot since Wednesday and haven't been able to visit...

But I have lots of sexy Pagey. There are new pictures from the new verison of the Neal Presten book that I had never seen before and I had to get it yesterday. I had to stop myself from screaming too when I saw some of these.............

I love that shirt too, Heartbreaker Girl....here's some more..........

I about died when I saw these.. :wub:

scan0027-1.jpg

scan0025-1.jpg

scan0032-1.jpg

scan0031-1.jpg

scan0029-1.jpg

I'm home!!! I have been at work a lot since Wednesday and haven't been able to visit...

But I have lots of sexy Pagey. There are new pictures from the new verison of the Neal Presten book that I had never seen before and I had to get it yesterday. I had to stop myself from screaming too when I saw some of these.............

I love that shirt too, Heartbreaker Girl....here's some more..........

I about died when I saw these.. :wub:

scan0027-1.jpg

scan0025-1.jpg

scan0032-1.jpg

scan0031-1.jpg

scan0029-1.jpg

Those are so gorgeous! Thank you, Alex! :thanku:

The first one with Rob and Jimmy is too cute-Jimmy´s face expression is that you want cuddle him and kiss those sweet lips!

And the last one... aww, poor baby, skin and bones! This is the skinniest pic of Jimy I have ever seen! His pants are almost falling down. I could cry for him and hold him in my arms.

Those are so gorgeous! Thank you, Alex! :thanku:

The first one with Rob and Jimmy is too cute-Jimmy´s face expression is that you want cuddle him and kiss those sweet lips!

And the last one... aww, poor baby, skin and bones! This is the skinniest pic of Jimy I have ever seen! His pants are almost falling down. I could cry for him and hold him in my arms.

I'm sorry, I understood only this part....

:lol:

:veryhot:

Very Late Edit: "You all must see these. They are Ross's new pictures of Jimmy, and Lucia, look what Ross calls him! ("Dark Lord") Makes me wonder if Ross is reading what we write. Interesting"

:o :o :o<_<

( I would have posted this yesturday but my computer wouldn't let me)

Well I saw Swing Time last night and I thought about Pagey in these two scenes:

Isn't this such a romantic place? Watching the snow fall gently and softley to the ground...

2e1dulx.jpg

And wouldn't it be amazing to be in his arms like this? To see the romantic smile and the glint in his eyes on a cold winter's morning...

jp8vns.jpg

Or to rest your head on his shoulders so peacfully...

27x7k0.jpg

I know It's the wrong season but I had to post it :P

Edit: Btw that couple are Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers, the best couple in show business.

[off topic] Fred as the most lovable character ever! and he does have a very charming smile, in a different way to Pagey [off topic]

Very Late Edit: "You all must see these. They are Ross's new pictures of Jimmy, and Lucia, look what Ross calls him! ("Dark Lord") Makes me wonder if Ross is reading what we write. Interesting"

:o :o :o<_<

( I would have posted this yesturday but my computer wouldn't let me)

Well I saw Swing Time last night and I thought about Pagey in these two scenes:

Isn't this such a romantic place? Watching the snow fall gently and softley to the ground...

2e1dulx.jpg

And wouldn't it be amazing to be in his arms like this? To see the romantic smile and the glint in his eyes on a cold winter's morning...

jp8vns.jpg

Or to rest your head on his shoulders so peacfully...

27x7k0.jpg

I know It's the wrong season but I had to post it :P

Edit: Btw that couple are Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers, the best couple in show business.

[off topic] Fred as the most lovable character ever! and he does have a very charming smile, in a different way to Pagey [off topic]

I love Fred and Ginger. I am happy you liked the movie. They made 10 (9 from 1933-1939 and the last one in 1949 at MGM is in color The Barkleys of Broadway). As I said Carefree is my favorite. Ginger is at her most beautiful and Fred is as sexy as Jimmy, almost, I think. He is supposed to be a dancer turned psychartrist trying to help Ginger. It would be wonderful to be in Pagey's arms like that. As I said, Pagey reminds me a little of Fred, ie, so charming, sweet and stylish. Fred was wearing rings and braclets and scarves all the way back to the 20's-30's. He even wore his scarves as belts sometimes! I knew you had to see Ross's post. I couldn't believe it!

I love Fred and Ginger. I am happy you liked the movie. They made 10 (9 from 1933-1939 and the last one in 1949 at MGMis in color The Barkleys of Broadway). As I said Carefree is my favorite. Ginger is at her most beautiful and Fred is as sexy as Jimmy, almost. He is supposed to be a dancer turned psychartrist trying to help Ginger. It would be wonderful to be in Pagey's arms like that. As I said, Pagey reminds me a little of Fred, ie, so charming, sweet and stylish. Fred was wearing rings and braclets and scarves all the way back to the 20's-30's. He even wore his scarves as belts sometimes! I knew you had to see Ross's post. I couldn't believe it!

10! What! What! We have 8 and according to the box that's the complete collection! And yes Jimmy is so much like Fred in so many ways, as you say sweet and charming, he has a warm smile and he's so loverable, and to dance with him...*sigh* but this is a thread for Pagey :D

Edit: I don't think we have the 2 you've mentioned.

Archived