Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

:o how the hell am I gonna sleep tonight! this morning! this completely killed me! Thank you

Yeah---That's how I felt when I saw it last night! You're welcome :D

I know!! ;) That period is '74 she's talking about(because of the Swan Song party). Just thinking about him all in white..... :faint1:

:lol: Now I sound like Luella Gear in Carefree

Oh the second last one is just so sexy!and the one of 'The Shirt' I love 'The Shirt' I have a file on my comp dedicated to it.

zxkv2f.jpg

aaw2di.jpg

pni4z.jpg

Seriously I'm not gonna get to sleep! With a combination of Pagey, the Bebe stuff (I've got the convo they have on the phone when he phones her to come down and have breakfast with him becuase he's feeling lonley-poor angel) and me watching Top Hat it will be a merical! :lol:

Oh the second last one is just so sexy!and the one of 'The Shirt' I love 'The Shirt' I have a file on my comp dedicated to it.

zxkv2f.jpg

aaw2di.jpg

pni4z.jpg

Seriously I'm not gonna get to sleep! With a combination of Pagey, the Bebe stuff (I've got the convo they have on the phone when he phones her to come down and have breakfast with him becuase he's feeling lonley-poor angel) and me watching Top Hat it will be a merical! :lol:

He's been with Joe Walsh and he's depressed and I just want to hug him :(

They show that picture of him in the planet shirt that I posted in the movie. :D

Movie?

They use a lot of pictures that are threaded all the way through....We know them all. It was so fun to see them. We see them anyway on here. There were a couple I hadn't seen when he was with his first bands before the sessions. When you see, you're going to be having heartattacks!! They may have even been Pagey's as he was assoicate producer of the movie :D

Archived