Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

jpage020125j014mf.jpg

Isn't this the swan song party? And if so wasn't bebe there, he's so gorgeous you have to be insane to not be jealous.

I still tear up whenever I read the line "...and that's the last time I saw the ever dazzling Mr. Page." :tears:

And he's still ever dazzling :wub:

ff31fn.jpg

Premiere+Might+Get+Loud+After+Party+TIFF+2008+cneAjCeVME9l.jpg

it-might-get-loud-jimmy-page-the-edge.jpg

Ok for some reason the internet is only working for like 10mins at a time so that was my last post. ( if this wasn't my dad's it would be out the window by now <_< )

Isn't this the swan song party? And if so wasn't bebe there, he's so gorgeous you have to be insane to not be jealous.

I still tear up whenever I read the line "...and that's the last time I saw the ever dazzling Mr. Page." :tears:

And he's still ever dazzling :wub:

Ok for some reason the internet is only working for like 10mins at a time so that was my last post. ( if this wasn't my dad's it would be out the window by now <_< )

It's Catherine that said that called him 'everdazzeling.' This is the one that Bebe was at--and I am so jealous!!! Lori is there too!

I tear up too. I cry when Bebe trys to leave Tower House and Jimmy doesn't want her too, as well. The pink suit, is the other party. You're right, he was everdazzeling and he still is. Look how gorgeous he is, even when he has two of his 'ladies' at the same table!

268905la2.jpg

It's Catherine that said that called him 'everdazzeling.' This is the one that Bebe was at--and I am so jealous!!! Lori is there too!

I tear up too. I cry when Bebe trys to leave Tower House and Jimmy doesn't want her too, as well. The pink suit, is the other party. You're right, he was everdazzeling and he still is. Look how gorgeous he is, even when he has two of his 'ladies' at the same table!

Though other many musicians did the same thing at that time... ;) I'm always dissatisfied with saying only Jimmy about that. ;) And we had better not wholly believe all what girls say.Jimmy said before that 'girls like to exaggerate'.

I rather admire that Pagey never destroyed his family life even if he had a harem in those days.(Richie Yorke really used the word 'harem' in his book)

Did you want to join the harem?(I never.....sorry!) :P

Aside from joking,this picture is from Stereophonics video. In the beginning,Jimmy appears just a little. What is he talking?I can't hear well it.

http://www.babelgum.com/3013061/stereophonics-rewind-jimmy-pages-daughter.html

DSC00458.jpg

Though other many musicians did the same thing at that time... ;) I'm always dissatisfied with saying only Jimmy about that. ;) And we had better not wholly believe all what girls say.Jimmy said before that 'girls like to exaggerate'.

I rather admire that Pagey never destroyed his family life even if he had a harem in those days.(Richie Yorke really used the word 'harem' in his book)

Did you want to join the harem?(I never.....sorry!) :P

Aside from joking,this picture is from Stereophonics video. In the beginning,Jimmy appears just a little. What is he talking?I can't hear well it.

http://www.babelgum.com/3013061/stereophonics-rewind-jimmy-pages-daughter.html

DSC00458.jpg

Wow, Alice, interesting. I've never heard what Scarlet sounded like before. Jimmy just says his daughter photgraphed them.

And a harem? I only might even concider it, only if it were run by Pagey. ;)

268905la2.jpg

Yeah the computer died before I got to edit to add catherine and bebe.

And thanks for the pic, Pagey is beautiful in this, and bebe too. :)

And thanks Alice for the video, I think he's saying " My daughter had worked with them right in the very very early days" but yes he is quiet.

Well tommorrow I start school which means that I won't be posting as much and won't be staying up til 5 in the morning. Of course I'll still post if I can but it's not going to be as often.

I wish you all the best and you know, when you get home, Led Zeppelin will wait for ya. ;)

(Whoa, and i thought 3 am is big time! :o )

Thanks for your help, aen27 and Jimmy's A Legend!

I could hear what he said. Jimmy understands well the work that his child is doing,I think. :) As I recall he introduced Ross Halfin to Scarlet for helping her future work.I'm sure they have a close-knit inner circle.

^ I love that.....

79.jpg

Though I wrote many times this,Jimmy('s appearance) in those days(around 1979) looks most attractive(to me) even if he is under some addiction.

And he looked more calm and happy than before.

He is so handsome in this one, his lips and fingers are beautiful

0000912404-77594L.jpg

Yes,that's right. So sexy too!This picture was taken in Swan Song office on May 1982 when he had an interview with Japanese music magazine.

That magazine wrote his wife(Charlotte)accompanied him then.It seems they were still together in 1982.

pageyla09.jpgitmightgetloud-9.jpg

And now....he looks really matured gentleman with dignity and elegance. :wub:

Thanks, yeah and you know what else, essays, I'm getting 2 or 3 A WEEK! But yeah I can't wait to get back to Jimmy.

359ahwn.jpg

5jusmf.jpg

29wjubb.jpg

rr32ja.jpg

54srdk.jpg

That's how I feel every day I'm working. Best of luck with your new school year, Lucia - and yes, that's a lovely thought ---- Pagey (and Zep :D )be waiting. ;) )I won't be able to post at all for a week either, when I go to Ohio middle of next week.

Hi, just popped in to post some Pagey!

I've had a Pagette sort of day already, during my History lesson we are learning about the role of women from 1960s-1930s (there's only one other person doing the subject-V. small school) and then afterwards this happened:

Teacher: Well while we are learning about husbands, what would be your perfect man? Blonde and blue eyes? sporty?

Me: Frickin' heck no!

Teacher: No? Oh interresting...what would he be like then?

Me: Oh...about 5 11"...dark wavey and curley hair...green eyes....angelic face, infact you could even say it was a pre-raphalite angelic face...he plays guitar and would look gorgeous in lavender...

Teacher: Oh Lucia! He sounds perfect! He must be a dream becuase I don't any man would look good in lavender.

*I then rush to my H/W diary* (yeah coz I don't have a load of Pagey pics at the back of my h/w diary :rolleyes::D )

Teacher: Well I certainly take that back! he looks fabualous! And he is very gorgeous, how long have you had a crush on him?

Me: Just about 1 year 1/2.

Teacher: you have excelent taste in men, is he much older than you nowerdays?

Me: Erm...a few years yeah...

My friend: *starts laughing* A few decades you mean.

Teacher: Well he's gorgeous and I hope you have an amazing and romantic time with him in your dreams.

:D :D :D

Anyway pics!!!!

Jimmy_Page.jpg

5uphkp.jpg

723p76.jpg

I've had a Pagette sort of day already, during my History lesson we are learning about the role of women from 1960s-1930s (there's only one other person doing the subject-V. small school) and then afterwards this happened:

Teacher: Well while we are learning about husbands, what would be your perfect man? Blonde and blue eyes? sporty?

Me: Oh...about 5 11"...dark wavey and curley hair...green eyes....angelic face, infact you could even say it was a pre-raphalite angelic face...he plays guitar and would look gorgeous in lavender...

Teacher: Oh Lucia! He sounds perfect! He must be a dream becuase I don't any man would look good in lavender.

*I then rush to my H/W diary* (yeah coz I don't have a load of Pagey pics at the back of my h/w diary :rolleyes::D )

Teacher: Well I certainly take that back! he looks fabualous! And he is very gorgeous, how long have you had a crush on him?

Teacher: Well he's gorgeous and I hope you have an amazing and romantic time with him in your dreams.

:D :D :D

Anyway pics!!!!

Jimmy_Page.jpg

5uphkp.jpg

723p76.jpg

OMG!! Lucia, that's awesome!! That made my day

We're not the only ones to think he suites a cigarette holder.

I'll post some pictures in a while.

I did love that. It reminds me of the my two friends at work who both know I am a total Pagette. The guy is other music lead who is older than I am and near Jimmy's age, who I have told Lucia about before, was teasing me the other night as I was typing my password in the store system. He said, "Jimmy Page?" I laughed and said "No, but that what it means, my friend England and I call him that," and thought of you, Lucia :D.

He even gave me review of the movie that was in the Boston Phenoix. It's a really good one. Sorry for my rambling....

Some pictures,I think..

73907974-1.jpg

scan0020.jpg

scan0018.jpg

scan0012-1.jpg

jpjapan-1.jpg

I did love that. It reminds me of the my two friends at work who both know I am a total Pagette. The guy is other music lead who is older than I am and near Jimmy's age, who I have told Lucia about before, was teasing me the other night as I was typing my password in the store system. He said, "Jimmy Page?" I laughed and said "No, but that what it means, my friend England and I call him that," and thought of you, Lucia :D. He even gave me review of the movie that was in the Boston Phenoix. It's a really good one. Sorry for my rambling....

scan0020.jpg

scan0018.jpg

scan0012-1.jpg

jpfirm1-1.jpg

jpout06_.jpg

I aodre these ones so much, especially the ourider one :wub: :wub: The one with Pagey andfirm is gorgeous, seems like such a peaceful and romantic place, and he looks so angelic :wub: Where is it?

I have a Pagey password to my computer too.

Right well done my work for today, so Pagey time!!!!!

Omg I dreamed about him last night! It was really odd actually, he was trying to sell my and my dad a 'cheesemill' they don't exsist, it's just my fasinating imagination, he was selling it while riding a bike :huh: I know I dream odd things, but at least it was Pagey. I remember I once dreamed of my mum and sister marrying him, not me-them! <_<

Anyway enough of me-Pagey!!!

:drool: :drool:

73c7kk.jpg

6ib1ci.jpg

2d7c9j8.jpg

3305grb.jpg

mrsprl.jpg

Now thats just awesome. ;)

I had a great time today, when my Serbian teacher gave an example for something - I don't know what it was - I only heard the name Led Zeppelin. :D And he used it only because he knows I'm a huge Zep fan. He tried to bring us the lesson more closely, and... Err, i kinda forgot about it and thought of Led Zep. He shouldn't have mentioned them. :lol:

Archived