Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

:lol: Maja that is very true! I remember we were watching SIBLY 1973 to listen to the music and I was competly focus on Pagey and suddnley he said "do you hear the beat, it suddenly changes" what's worse is that he said part way through 2oh god who wants to look at Page's chest when it's all sweaty, how is that even remotly attractive, do you find it addtractive?" "erm no...well I tend to just listen to the music and not watch" :D I say trying to keep myself from having a heart attack :lol:

:lol: Maja that is very true! I remember we were watching SIBLY 1973 to listen to the music and I was competly focus on Pagey and suddnley he said "do you hear the beat, it suddenly changes" what's worse is that he said part way through 2oh god who wants to look at Page's chest when it's all sweaty, how is that even remotly attractive, do you find it addtractive?" "erm no...well I tend to just listen to the music and not watch" :D I say trying to keep myself from having a heart attack :lol:

Maybe you should listen to audio only :stereo: , than you wouldn't have “problems“ like this :lol:

C7.jpg

or that

61.jpg

I love that suit too. I can only think of BP Fallon telling about when Pagey walked into the pool at the Riot House wearing that so Bonzo wouldn't through him in. Just the vision of Pagey doing that in bright hot LA :veryhot:

I just wanna kiss him so much!!!

2hrj3aw.jpg

I love this one also, I'll post some more when I'm on my computer ;) after my guitar lesson.

I wish I could kiss him too!!!! It's interesting looking at Pagey and listening John Lennon sing :D

n570421559_1945648_6274-1.jpg

page79003uz1.jpg

pagey764-2.jpg

jpfm776-1.jpg

jpjapan-1.jpg

Thank you everybody for your all wonderful pictures!!I love them all!! :)

Though this isn't the latest magazine I missed it before and I've just read the content on Jimmy and LZ on the net. Jimmy recalled and talked about various things around 1973.

I thought that I touched real Jimmy a little from the following.

(54P) 'We really only socialized when we were on the road,'' he said.''We all really came to value our family lives.....Our families helped keep us sane.'' At home in Plumpton Place,Page began to try his hand at vegetable gardening,hung Afgan hangings in his rooms and continued to manifest what he called his ''affinity with the ideals of the Pre-Raphaelites.If I wasn't into rock,'' Page told a journalist,''I would be living somewhere like Wales in a commune.''

guitarworld_may07.jpg

I love him as a mysterious 'Dark Lord',but on the other hand I love him more when he talks about real him. :D

Archived