Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Thank you everybody for your all wonderful pictures!!I love them all!! :)

Though this isn't the latest magazine I missed it before and I've just read the content on Jimmy and LZ on the net. Jimmy recalled and talked about various things around 1973.

I thought that I touched real Jimmy a little from the following.

(54P) 'We really only socialized when we were on the road,'' he said.''We all really came to value our family lives.....Our families helped keep us sane.'' At home in Plumpton Place,Page began to try his hand at vegetable gardening,hung Afgan hangings in his rooms and continued to manifest what he called his ''affinity with the ideals of the Pre-Raphaelites.If I wasn't into rock,'' Page told a journalist,''I would be living somewhere like Wales in a commune.''

guitarworld_may07.jpg

I love him as a mysterious 'Dark Lord',but on the other hand I love him more when he talks about real him. :D

Either way, he is adorable! ;)

Hi :wave:

Sorry I've been away but I've been really very ill for the past couple of days, I'm recovering now :) and I must say these gorgeous, sexy, of so cute pics have made me feel better :)

T88.jpg Pagey +theremin ;)

Oh...wow...such darkness...

Our beloved Pagey... ;)

Pagey-1.jpg

I've always really liked this one too...:wub: he sits with such elegance.

scan0002-3.jpg

pageyross96.jpg

I could just cuddle him so much in these!!!

OK enough of the ramble and more Jimmy :D :D

2qnm9n5.jpgWhat can I say apart from :wub:

So good to be back...

"It's [the set] so sleazy, I could live in there.." ;) Why does he have to be so adorable!!!!!!!!! :(

scan0030-2.jpg

pageygrooves.jpg

sg4-1.jpg

cp3-1.jpg

pageygeffen.jpg

He's so :veryhot: in this last one

The C/P is stunning, he does look very royal in it, or should I say he has a royal darkness :P No really...:wub:

The other is just Oh-lord-hot :veryhot: that look! :faint1:

I love these, he's so very cute!! As I always say...aww I could just hug him!!!!!

I could just gaze at him all day in those -- and the last one, I could just hug him too!

Archived